National Laser Institute offers Botox classes for nurses, physicians, doctors, and other medical professionals interested in medical aesthetics. Our Botox classes and medial aesthetic courses range from 1 full day of training to 12 comprehensive days. All of our classes are inclusively designed for you to receive both hands-on training as well as classroom format taught by leading medical aesthetic experts and medical professionals.
Botulinum Toxin Type A (Botox) is used to remove and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, while dermal fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane) help add volume and enhance facial regions such as lips and cheeks.
Only medical professionals can administer Botox and other types of cosmetic injectables. Our Botox classes cover Botox injection training techniques as well as dermal filler injections. You will gain confidence and practice by treating real clientele within our own medical spa environment, including consultation.
At the end of the weekend and upon completion of the course, you will receive Botox certification. We also provide you with access to our online medical aesthetic library, which holds thousands of pages of resources including marketing materials, instructional videos, clinical studies, and much more.
Botox Classes Overview
Our Botox and dermal filler training classes cover the following material:
Saturday (Day 1): Botox and Dysport Training
(9 hours of instruction)
Sunday (Day 2): Dermal Filler Training
(9 hours of instruction)
Medical professionals who complete our Botox classes earn CME/CE credits.
Ready to learn more about what medical professionals are saying about National Laser Institute’s Botox classes and training experience? Watch our short video below.
All CME Courses at NLI
Looking for CME classes and CE courses? Browse our course selection below!
Ultimate Courses (Most Popular):
- 14 Days of Cosmetic Lasers & Injectables: Laser Training, BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers, Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers, Kybella, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections, Sclerotherapy, Female Rejuvenation (Non-Surgical), Body Contouring, and Microneedling
- 9 Days of Cosmetic Laser & Injectables: Laser Training, BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers and Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers
Get Started Courses:
- 5 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers, Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- 4 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers and Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers
- 2 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport® and Dermal Fillers
- 5 Days Laser Training
Looking for Just a 1 Day Course?:
Medical Director Course: