The Botox industry has been on the rise for the last decade. Within the past few years, Botox has remained the #1 non-surgical cosmetic treatment serviced in the U.S. with over 5 million treatments performed last year. This may be because Botox is somewhat of a miracle anti-aging treatment, rejuvenating skin as fast as the very next day. Because Botox treatments are such a hot commodity, more and more medical professional are choosing to add this skill set to their practice.
Many people don’t realize how much Botox training can impact their business. We’ve compiled a list of all the benefits Botox training can bring to you and your practice–reasons that are definitely hard to say no to.
10. Botox is a billion dollar industry and each year, more and more people have been receiving these treatments. Because the market hasn’t declined, more medical professionals are seeking out training.
9. Many medical professionals generate between $300-$800 per Botox client they treat. This means you’re bringing a ton more money into your business with every client you see.
8. Botox takes between 15-40 minutes to perform, depending on what areas you are treating. This means that you can see up to one client an hour, which can definitely up your revenue for your practice.
7. Botox is an FDA approved treatment, so clients can feel confident they are receiving a quality product when they seek you out for Botox.
6. Botox training is a very fast process and can be completed between 2-7 days, including hands-on clinical training with scheduled clients.
5. Botox treatments have very quick results, so clients will be able to see their desired result in as little as a day.
4. Botox doesn’t require any downtime post-treatment, whereas plastic surgery does. You can let your clients know that, if they feel up to it, they may return back to their work or errands.
3. Because Botox doesn’t last forever, you can build and establish relationships with your clients to ensure they return to you for future treatments.
2. Not anyone can perform Botox treatments, which means that if you establish and market yourself right, clients will want to return to you for quality treatments.
1. Botox works faster than those wrinkle creams, which is an outstanding selling point when talking to future Botox clients.
We offer quality, hands-on Botox training courses, making sure students learn the most advanced techniques. Students will learn in our luxury medical spa and practice on scheduled clients. We offer a number of different cosmetic injectables courses with different levels of advancement.
Read more information on: