Body Contouring Course
|Course Overview||Why Body Contouring?||Why National Laser Institute?|
|Body Contouring Course Objectives||Who Can Perform Body Contouring?||Complete CME Course List|
|Medical Professional Reviews||CME Course Schedule||The Industry|
Body Contouring Course Overview
Did you know that in 2014, millions of Americans spent $64 billion on weight loss programs, products and regimes? This statistic suggests tremendous potential growth for the Body Balancing Industry. In our Body Balancing Course, you’ll learn the most advanced techniques of natural body balancing, from nonsurgical body contouring technologies to HCG weight loss to Kybella for submental fat reduction. Today’s client wants to feel and look their best and this course will give you the training you need to help them achieve their health and beauty goals.
Nonsurgical Body Contouring Class
Our Nonsurgical Body Contouring Technologies class covers a wide range of the hottest non-surgical technologies and products available on the market today. By the end of the class, you’ll fully understand why these groundbreaking alternatives to liposuction have increased in demand by 42 percent just since 2013.
Nonsurgical Body Contouring Class Objectives
- Learn factors that lead to excess fat and cellulite development in the body.
- Fully understand the current non-surgical body contouring technologies on the market, including radio frequency energy and cooling devices.
- Learn how these modalities can be used with other treatments for optimal results.
- Understand pre-, during and post-treatment protocol.
- Hands-on nonsurgical body contouring treatments.
HCG Weight Loss Class
We also include a section on HCG weight loss. Though HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) weight loss therapy has been available for some time, it remains one of the most popular programs on the market today. Our safe and effective HCG weight loss program uses safe, quality medical grade HCG injections, designed to aid those who want to rapidly drop weight while maintaining healthy eating behaviors. A low dose of HCG allows the body to use the extra abnormal fat as an energy source for the body. Combined with a personalized, low-calorie diet that is safely monitored by our expert medical professionals, clients can lose a pound a day throughout the course of the program.
HCG Weight Loss Class Objectives
- Learn factors that lead to excess fat development in the body.
- Possess knowledge of HCG and know how to properly inject it as an effective weight loss tool.
- Learn how HCG can be used with other treatments, diet and exercise for optimal results.
- Understand pre-, during and post-treatment protocol.
- Hands-on HCG weight loss injection treatments.
Who Can Perform HCG Weight Loss Injections?
HCG training: Intensive training for Doctors, Nurses, Physician Assistants, and other qualified health professionals on the delivery of HCG used for rapid weight loss.
Kybella for Submental Fat Reduction Class
In our one-day Kybella course, you’ll learn the finer points of Kybella (injectable of deoxycholic acid), a non-surgical injectable for reducing moderate to severe fat on the upper neck, otherwise known as a “double chin.” Until fairly recently, the only way to get rid of unwanted fat under the chin was through liposuction. While liposuction can be effective in fat removal, it doesn’t address lax, excess skin often left behind. Kybella injections contain a naturally occurring molecule that eats away at fat cells, leaving skin substantially tighter and the jaw more defined and contoured. Medical professionals will be sure to want to include this as one of their nonsurgical cosmetic procedures offered.
Why Kybella Training?
Kybella was FDA approved in April 2015 as a non-surgical injectable for reducing moderate to severe fat on the upper neck, otherwise known as a “double chin.” Many beauty experts are calling Kybella “the next Botox” and it’s already in high demand.
Kybella Class Objectives
One-Day Intensive Learning Environment Objectives
- Understand minimally invasive injectables such as Kybella, FDA-approved as a non-surgical injectable for reducing moderate to severe fat on the upper neck, otherwise known as a “double chin.”
- Understand protocols for client preparation with pre and post procedural care instructions.
- Gain hands-on experience injecting Kybella for optimal results.
- Learn Kybella contraindications and safety protocols.
- Reduction in fatty area under chin
- Smoother, tighter skin
- Better defined jawline and improved facial profile
Who Can Perform Kybella Injectables?
Doctors, Nurses & Physician’s Assistants
Why Body Contouring Course?
All of the treatments and technologies in our Body Contouring Course are in high demand, giving attendees the capability to generate significant non-insurance revenue to medical practices.
National Laser Institute is the most prestigious medical aesthetics training facility in the world, educating medical and aesthetic professionals for over a decade. Our Body Contouring Course will give you the hands-on training and skill set necessary to offer this effective treatment to your clients.
Medical Professional Reviews
All CME Courses at NLI
Looking for CME classes and CE courses? Browse our course selection below!
Ultimate Courses (Most Popular):
- 14 Days of Cosmetic Lasers & Injectables: Laser Training, BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers, Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers, Kybella, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections, Sclerotherapy, Female Rejuvenation (Non-Surgical), HCG Weight Loss, Body Contouring, and Microneedling
- 9 Days of Cosmetic Laser & Injectables: Laser Training, BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers and Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers
Get Started Courses:
- 5 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers, Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- 4 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers and Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers
- 2 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport® and Dermal Fillers
- 5 Days Laser Training
Looking for Just a 1 Day Course?:
Medical Director Course:
Classes are offered every month, click to view the schedule.
To learn more about our body contouring course, please give us a call at 1-800-982-6817 or fill out our form on the right.