|Kybella Course Overview||Kybella Course Objectives||Who Can Administer Kybella Injections?|
|Why National Laser Institute?||Complete CME Course List||Medical Professional Reviews|
Kybella Course Overview
In our one-day Kybella course, you’ll learn the finer points of Kybella (injectable of deoxycholic acid), a non-surgical injectable for reducing moderate to severe fat on the upper neck, otherwise known as a “double chin.” Until fairly recently, the only way to get rid of unwanted fat under the chin was through liposuction. While liposuction can be effective in fat removal, it doesn’t address lax, excess skin often left behind. Kybella injections contain a naturally occurring molecule that eats away at fat cells, leaving skin substantially tighter and the jaw more defined and contoured. Medical professionals will be sure to want to include this as one of their nonsurgical cosmetic procedures offered.
Why Kybella Training?
Kybella was FDA approved in April 2015 as a non-surgical injectable for reducing moderate to severe fat on the upper neck, otherwise known as a “double chin.” Many beauty experts are calling Kybella “the next Botox” and it’s already in high demand.
Kybella Class Objectives
One-Day Intensive Learning Environment Objectives
- Understand minimally invasive injectables such as Kybella, FDA-approved as a non-surgical injectable for reducing moderate to severe fat on the upper neck, otherwise known as a “double chin.”
- Understand protocols for client preparation with pre and post procedural care instructions.
- Gain hands-on experience injecting Kybella for optimal results.
- Learn Kybella contraindications and safety protocols.
- Reduction in fatty area under chin
- Smoother, tighter skin
- Better defined jawline and improved facial profile
Who Can Perform Kybella Injectables?
Doctors, Nurses & Physician’s Assistants
Medical Professional Testimonials
The Botox and fillers class offered a lot of hands-on experience. I gained a great deal of confidence in my ability to perform treatments, especially since the instructors are right there to guide and encourage you.
– Eva S. Estes RN
Absolutely loved my experience. I learned so much and am excited about this journey of doing Botox and fillers. I am definitely planning on taking more classes. I would recommend your classes to anyone inquiring about aesthetics! Thank you so much!
– Mary Beth Medina, MSN FNP-C
National Laser Institute took me from a RN with 0 experience or knowledge in medical spa knowledge to a RN that feels confident performing services to the community in my hometown in Northern Canada. There is little opportunity here to experience these services, and I’m so happy I can bring my knowledge and treatments here. Thank you, National Laser Institute!
– Rebekah Daigle
All CME Courses at NLI
Looking for CME classes and CE courses? Browse our course selection below!
Ultimate Courses (Most Popular):
- 14 Days of Cosmetic Lasers & Injectables: Laser Training, BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers, Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers, Kybella, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections, Sclerotherapy, Female Rejuvenation (Non-Surgical), HCG Weight Loss, Body Contouring, and Microneedling
- 9 Days of Cosmetic Laser & Injectables: Laser Training, BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers and Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers
Get Started Courses:
- 5 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers, Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- 4 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers and Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers
- 2 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport® and Dermal Fillers
- 5 Days Laser Training
Looking for Just a 1 Day Course?:
Medical Director Course:
Classes are offered every month, click to view the schedule.
For more details on our Kybella course, please give us a call at 1-800-982-6817 or fill out our form on the right.