Female Rejuvenation (Non-Surgical) Course
|Course Overview||Why Feminine Rejuvenation Training?||Why National Laser Institute?|
|Course Objectives||Who Can Perform Feminine Rejuvenation?||Complete CME Course List|
|Medical Professional Reviews||CME Course Schedule||The Industry|
In our one-day Feminine Rejuvenation course, you’ll learn how to use the latest technological and medical advances to help female patients reclaim, restore and revive feminine areas without surgery, discomfort or downtime. Feminine Rejuvenation is one of the hottest procedures for women wishing to feel more beautiful, youthful and sexually confident especially after having experienced childbirth, menopausal or perimenopausal symptoms and the normal aging process. Medical professionals will be sure to want to include this as one of their nonsurgical cosmetic procedures offered.
Why Feminine Rejuvenation Training?
These new and already in-demand procedures are exciting breakthroughs for women who have suffered from incontinence, dry intercourse, diminished pleasure and loss of sexual confidence as the result of vaginal childbirth, menopausal or perimenopausal symptoms and/or the aging process. Vaginal skin rejuvenation and tightening bring back the patient’s capacity for the full pleasure she once enjoyed. Results are noticeable and long-lasting after just one or two treatments and no downtime. One to three treatments, spaced one month apart, are typically recommended and there is no need for anesthesia. Sexual activity may be resumed same day.
Where are Feminine Rejuvenation Treatments Available?
Feminine Rejuvenation treatments are gaining tremendous popularity in many different types of physicians’ offices—not only through just OBGYN offices or plastic surgeons anymore. Just like Botox and dermal fillers started out in plastic surgeons’ and dermatologists’ offices and expanded mainstream to all medical professionals, so are female rejuvenation treatments.
How is Radiofrequency (RF) or Laser Used in Feminine Rejuvenation?
Internally, the special handpiece may be used deeper inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures with RF or lasers. Externally, RF may be used to tone and tighten tissues in the labia and vulvar areas.
What is the PRP Feminine Rejuvenation Shot?
The client’s blood is drawn and placed in a sterile tube, then spun in a centrifugal device to separate red and white cells from platelets and plasma (clear fluid). The platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is then injected into an area near the clitoris and an area just inside the vagina. Those platelets then stimulate growth of new cells in the injected areas, making them more sensitive to touch. Reported results include improved orgasm, libido and arousal.
Feminine Rejuvenation Class Objectives
One-Day Intensive Learning Environment Objectives
- Understand how RF causes deep heating of the connective tissue including the fibrous septae and can be used to tone and tighten skin.
- Possess knowledge that PRP can be used to grow new collagen, regenerate soft tissue and smooth and tighten skin in female areas.
- Understand how to draw blood from the client and place it in a sterile tube, spin it in a centrifuge to separate red and white cells from platelets and plasma (clear fluid) and properly inject into client’s skin.
- Possess knowledge of proper pre-, during and post-treatment protocols for both RF and PRP Feminine Rejuvenation Shot.
- Smoother, tighter skin in female areas (much like the patient once enjoyed)
- Increased sensitivity to touch
- Potential for improved sexual pleasure
Who Can Perform Feminine Rejuvenation and the PRP Feminine Rejuvenation Shot?
Doctors, Nurses, Physician’s Assistants and other licensed medical professionals.
Medical Professional Reviews
All CME Courses at NLI
Looking for CME classes and CE courses? Browse our course selection below!
Ultimate Courses (Most Popular):
- 14 Days of Cosmetic Lasers & Injectables: Laser Training, BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers, Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers, Kybella, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections, Sclerotherapy, Female Rejuvenation (Non-Surgical), HCG Weight Loss, Body Contouring, and Microneedling
- 9 Days of Cosmetic Laser & Injectables: Laser Training, BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers and Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers
Get Started Courses:
- 5 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers, Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- 4 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers and Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers
- 2 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport® and Dermal Fillers
- 5 Days Laser Training
Looking for Just a 1 Day Course?:
Medical Director Course:
Classes are offered every month, click to view the schedule.
To learn more about our Female Rejuvenation (Non-Surgical) course, please give us a call at 1-800-982-6817 or fill out our form on the right.