3-Day Medical Director & AZ RN Didactic Course
|Course Overview||Why Do I Need This Course?||Why National Laser Institute?|
|Medical Director Course Objectives||Who Can Perform Treatments?||Complete CME Course List|
|Medical Professional Reviews||Complete CME Course Schedule||The Industry|
Medical Director & AZ RN Didactic Course Overview
(*Note: AZ only course)
Our medical director course is for medical professionals who want to offer cosmetic laser services and perform cosmetic laser treatments. This extra didactic training can be added on to any of the medical professional comprehensive courses offered in order to present you with additional, required information needed to practice new and innovative laser technologies.
This three-day course for health professionals includes the training needed to become an Authorized Medical Director or Authorized Health Professional. Instruction focuses on aesthetic laser and light-based treatments. The curriculum includes 24 hours of classroom education followed by optional clinical training.
At the end of the course, a medical professional will be qualified to apply to the Arizona Radiation Regulatory Agency to become an Authorized Medical Director or Authorized Health Professional.
Why Should I Take a Medical Director Course?
The medical aesthetics industry is currently a 16 billion dollar industry that is expected to continue to grow exponentially. Botox, dermal fillers, and cosmetic laser top the charts as leading nonsurgical cosmetic treatments. Millions of these treatments are performed in the United States every year. Becoming an Authorized Medical Director allows medical professionals to oversee medical spas and keep practices and clients safe while capitalizing on this booming industry.
Medical Director Course Objectives
Below are just some of the objectives you will learn throughout this course:
- Laser science and laser facility management
- Laser bio-physics, tissue interaction, hair removal treatments, and disorders of the skin.
- Understanding hair (basic anatomy, growth cycles), ABC’s of laser, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) modalities, laser and IPL safety.
Who Can Perform Treatments?
Medical Director Training: Intensive training for Doctors, Physicians, and other qualified health professionals on the delivery of cosmetic injectables, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light), radiofrequency, and laser treatments for cosmetic, anti-aging skincare results.
Medical Professional Testimonials
All CME Courses at NLI
Looking for CME classes and CE courses? Browse our course selection below!
Ultimate Courses (Most Popular):
- 14 Days of Cosmetic Lasers & Injectables: Laser Training, BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers, Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers, Kybella, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections, Sclerotherapy, Female Rejuvenation (Non-Surgical), HCG Weight Loss, Body Contouring, and Microneedling
- 9 Days of Cosmetic Laser & Injectables: Laser Training, BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers and Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers
Get Started Courses:
- 5 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers, Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- 4 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport®, Dermal Fillers and Advanced BOTOX®/Fillers
- 2 Days of Injectable Training: BOTOX®/Dysport® and Dermal Fillers
- 5 Days Laser Training
Looking for Just a 1 Day Course?:
Medical Director Course:
Classes are offered every month, click to view the schedule.
For more details on our medical director course, please give us a call at 1-800-982-6817 or fill out our form on the right.