- Did you know the medial aesthetics marketplace is over $8 billion worldwide?
- Did you know you can learn BOTOX®, Dermal Fillers and Laser in just few days?
- Did you know you can receive CME/CE credits for learning this exciting business?
- Avoid insurance headaches and offer cash-based services patients demand!
National Laser Institute is the most prestigious medical aesthetics training facility in the world, educating medical and aesthetic professionals for over a decade.
- Didactic lecture covers: an overview of facial aesthetics as well as patient assessment and injection techniques of the forehead, glabellas and crow’s feet. Also discussed are consumer awareness, patient dialog and patient retention.
- Clinical includes: hands-on training with client models for the cosmetic use of BOTOX® /Dysport® to address wrinkles and facial lines in the forehead, between the eye brows and crow’s feet.
Dermal Filler Training
- Didactic lecture covers: an overview of dermal fillers, such as Restylane®, JUVÉDERM® and Perlane® as well as patient selection
- Clinical includes: hands-on training with client models in facial areas, such as marionette lines, lip enhancement, and nasolabial folds (smile lines).
- Didactic Laser Physics and Safety
- Learn Top Modalities: Laser Hair Removal, IPL Photofacial, Laser Wrinkle Reduction and Radio frequency Skin Tightening
- Clinical hands-on practice with treatment models