Military Spouses Automatically Qualify!
Consumers spend $8 billion each year on the skin and beauty industry. In just 2 weeks, you too can train to become a Cosmetic Laser Technician and enter the booming medical aesthetics field.
Exciting Military Spouse Benefits:
- Government pays for your tuition – grants do not need to be paid back
- Become a laser technician in just two weeks
- Learn at the nation’s leading laser training center
- Enter the $8 billion medical aesthetics market
As North America’s largest medical aesthetics training school, National Laser Institute is proud to offer this grant program to Military Spouses to help them jump start their careers. Regardless of your background, you can become a certified cosmetic laser and medical aesthetics technician in just 2 weeks.
Our team of expert instructors includes Certified Laser Experts, Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Physicians, and Skin Care Specialists, each with a minimum of 10-20 years of experience in their field. With a variety of 15+ skilled instructors, hands-on training, and the most comprehensive programs in the country, we guarantee our students to enter the working world with the confidence and skills needed to deliver safe, high-quality services to their clients.
We understand that time with your family is precious. Becoming a cosmetic laser technician will allow you to work part-time and increase your income, while giving you the opportunity to put the important things in your life first.
Programs are available to those with:
- No prior medical or aesthetic experience
- An interest in performing treatments like Laser Hair Removal, Photofacial Skin Rejuvenation and Laser Tattoo Removal
- A desire to make more money and provide a better life for their family
- A passion to change their lives and start a career they actually love
To find out more about becoming a cosmetic laser technician, exciting career opportunities and getting a no-cost education, please contact us at 1-800-982-6817 or fill out our form on the right.