Consumers spend $8 billion each year on the skin and beauty industry. In just 2 weeks, you too can train to become a Cosmetic Laser Technician and enter the booming medical aesthetics field.
Exciting Military Spouse Benefits:
• Government pays for your tuition – grants do not need to be paid back
• Become a laser technician in just two weeks
• Learn at the nation’s leading laser training center
• Enter the $8 billion medical aesthetics market
As North America’s largest medical aesthetics training school, National Laser Institute is proud to jump start your career. Regardless of your background, you can become a certified cosmetic laser and medical aesthetics technician in just 2 weeks.
Reviews from Prior Military Spouses
Our team of expert instructors includes Certified Laser Experts, Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Physicians, and Skin Care Specialists, each with a minimum of 10-20 years of experience in their field. With a variety of 15+ skilled instructors, hands-on training, and the most comprehensive programs in the country, we guarantee our students to enter the working world with the confidence and skills needed to deliver safe, high-quality services to their clients.
We understand that time with your family is precious. Becoming a cosmetic laser technician will allow you to work part-time and increase your income, while giving you the opportunity to put the important things in your life first.
Programs are available to those with:
- • No prior medical or aesthetic experience
- • An interest in performing treatments like Laser Hair Removal, Photofacial Skin Rejuvenation and Laser Tattoo Removal
- • A desire to make more money and provide a better life for their family
- • A passion to change their lives and start a career they actually love
To find out more about becoming a cosmetic laser technician, exciting career opportunities and getting a no-cost education, please contact us at 1-800-982-6817 or fill out our form on the right.