What Makes Us Unique?
National Laser Institute is recognized across the U.S. and around the globe as the gold standard of education in the cosmetic laser and medical aesthetics industry. NLI pioneered the industry with cosmetic laser and injectables training courses over a decade ago. Our laser courses are truly a one-of-a-kind experience. We are the industry leader in laser education, setting the example that other schools follow.
Our instructors consist of leading industry physicians, dermatologists, plastic surgeons, aesthetic nurses, certified laser technicians, and skincare specialists with extensive experience in the aesthetics business. We also provide engaging guest speakers from various disciplines of this thriving field to give our attendees more real world knowledge of cosmetic lasers and medical aesthetics. The hands-on clinical portion of our courses in small groups working with live clients has been praised and rated second to none.
- National Laser Institute’s unparalleled experience. Founded in 2004, our company has emerged as the leader in the medical aesthetics training industry.
- National Laser Institute has pioneered teaching the clinical/hands-on portion of coursework in a luxury, retail, medical spa located directly on campus.
- National Laser Institute was a pioneer in the industry offering the required training by the State of Arizona in 2004, the first year that they required laser training. National Laser is approved by the Arizona Board for Private-Post-Secondary Education. We provide CME credits from the Arizona Nurses Association and the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- National Laser Institute offers training on the most advanced technology and is the first laser school in the U.S. to offer courses on Fractional Laser Wrinkle Reduction, Radiofrequency Skin Tightening, Stretch Mark Removal, and Ultrasound Fat Reduction.
- National Laser Institute offers the most comprehensive courses ranging anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks.
- National Laser Institute provides comprehensive instruction on laser/spa marketing, taught by Louis Silberman, President of National Laser Institute. Louis has been featured in Entrepreneur, Fortune Small Business, Les Nouvelle, Dermascope, and Skin Inc. and is one of the top medical aesthetic marketing minds in the country.