National Laser Institute is dedicated to educational excellence in the field of cosmetic lasers and medical aesthetics. We offer comprehensive, hands-on training programs so students can succeed in today’s thriving field of advanced anti-aging and laser technology. This is a booming industry that earned over 4 billion dollars in treatments just last year, like laser hair removal and BOTOX®, and is expected to be a 5 billion dollar industry by the end of 2012.
Those who attend National Laser Institute go on to achieve lucrative and enjoyable careers as:
- Certified Laser Technicians
- Laser Hair Removal Technicians
- Laser Tattoo Removal Specialists
- Med Spa Owners
- Cosmetic Injectors
- Aesthetic Nurses
- Cosmetic Physicians and more
You can become certified in the field of laser and medical aesthetics regardless of your skill level or background. Within two weeks of training or less, you can be working with confidence and have the competence necessary to deliver safe, high-quality services to your clients.
Physicians and nurses also receive hands-on training in just 1-3 days for in-demand treatments like BOTOX®, Dermal Fillers, and Sclerotherapy. Most importantly, you’ll be ready to incorporate these popular procedures the very next day.
National Laser Institute’s corporate headquarters are located in Scottsdale, Arizona and encompasses a 10,000 square foot luxury medical spa. Students gain real-world skill sets combined with in-clinic observation and hands-on training in this state-of-the art, luxury retail medical spa with the world’s top equipment, lasers, and products at their disposal.
A variety of professional instructors teach at National Laser Institute, ranging from plastic surgeons, dermatologists, aesthetic nurses, certified laser specialists, skincare consultants, and marketing veterans. Fifteen or more different expert instructors teach each portion of our program, giving students an unparalleled learning experience and the chance to absorb theory and practice from a diverse range of the industries finest.
Why We Set the “Gold Standard” for Medical Aesthetics Training:
- First in the state to meet the stringent requirements of the ARRA
- First medical aesthetics school approved by the Post Secondary Educational Board
- First in the nation to combine classroom instruction with one-on-one observation and hands-on training for both Laser and Intense Pulse Light treatments like Laser Hair Removal, Photofacial Skin Rejuvenation, and Laser Wrinkle Reduction
- Accredited courses for physicians, nurses, and other health professionals that provide continuing education credits
- North America’s first and most comprehensive professional training school for laser and medical aesthetics
Whether you are considering a complete career change towards the skin and beauty industry, an aesthetician or cosmetologist looking to expand your services or a medical professional looking to add laser and cosmetic injections to your practice, National Laser Institute is the premiere school to get you started. Call 800-982-6817 to speak with a career advisor today.