About National Laser Institute
National Laser Institute is dedicated to educational excellence in the field of cosmetic lasers, Botox & Dermal fillers and all medical aesthetics. We offer comprehensive, hands-on training programs so attendees can succeed in today’s thriving field of advanced anti-aging, cosmetic medicine and laser technology.
Since 1997, nonsurgical cosmetic procedures have increased 461%! Currently, the medical aesthetic market is a 16 billion dollar industry that has grown 123% just in the last decade.
Those who attend National Laser Institute go on to achieve lucrative and enjoyable careers as:
- Laser Hair Reduction Technicians
- Laser Tattoo Reduction Specialists
- Med Spa Owners
- Cosmetic Injectors
- Aesthetic Nurses
- Cosmetic Physicians and more
You can become certified in the field of laser and medical aesthetics regardless of your skill level or background. Within two weeks of training or less, you can be working with confidence and have the competence necessary to deliver safe, high-quality services to your clients.
National Laser Institute’s corporate headquarters are located in Scottsdale, Arizona and encompasses a 10,000 square foot luxury medical spa. Students gain real-world skill sets combined with in-clinic observation and hands-on training in this state-of-the art, luxury retail medical spa with the world’s top equipment, lasers, and products at their disposal.
National Laser Institute opened one of the largest medical spas and training centers in the country located in Dallas, TX. We also train in other locations nationwide such as Chicago, Boston, Nashville, Philadelphia, New York, Las Vegas, Hawaii, Beverly Hills, and more.
Physicians and nurses also receive hands-on training in just 1-3 days for in-demand treatments like BOTOX®, Dermal Fillers, and Sclerotherapy. Most importantly, you’ll be ready to incorporate these popular procedures the very next day.
A variety of professional instructors teach at National Laser Institute, ranging from plastic surgeons, dermatologists, aesthetic nurses, certified laser specialists, skincare consultants, and marketing veterans. Fifteen or more different expert instructors teach each portion of our program, giving students an unparalleled learning experience and the chance to absorb theory and practice from a diverse range of the industries finest.
Why We Set the “Gold Standard” for Medical Aesthetics Training:
- National Laser Institute was a pioneer in the laser training marketplace.
- Approved by the Post Secondary Educational Board
- Pioneering organization that offered both classroom instruction with one-on-one observation and hands-on training for both Laser and Intense Pulsed Light treatments like Laser Hair Reduction, Photofacial Skin Rejuvenation, and Laser Wrinkle Reduction
- Accredited courses for physicians, nurses, and other health professionals that provide continuing education credits
- The pioneer of comprehensive professional training courses for laser and medical aesthetics
Whether you are considering a complete career change towards the skin and beauty industry, an aesthetician or cosmetologist looking to expand your services or a medical professional looking to add laser and cosmetic injections to your practice, National Laser Institute is the premiere school to get you started. Call 800-982-6817 to speak with a career advisor today.