How to Become Botox Certified
If you are a physician, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, registered nurse, licensed practical nurse, or dentist, then you qualify to become certified in Botox. Botox is manufactured by Allergan and was FDA approved in 2002 for cosmetic use. Botox training allows you to administer Botox safely and effectively to your clients.
In order to become Botox certified, you must attend a medical aesthetics school. National Laser Institute offers CME and CE Botox training courses for medical professionals, which can be complete over the weekend. This Botox course awards Botox certification to medical professionals upon completion of the course.
Currently, Botox is the #1 nonsurgical cosmetic treatment in the nation, according to the ASAPS. Over 5 million people in the U.S. alone received Botox treatments. The appeal of Botox is that it gives rejuvenated, youthful results without the downtime recovery period of surgery. Clients see results very quickly, so it capitalizes on instant gratification. There is also less of a risk with Botox than there is going under the knife.
Become Botox certified by attending National Laser Institute’s CME course and begin your full or part time practice of offering Botox.
• Learn the safe application of cosmetic Botox and Dysport treatments
• Understand the science and history behind these services
• Learn client selection and how to properly address skincare concerns
• Understand the risks, benefits, and pre and post care protocols.
• Practice hands-on Botox and Dysport training in our retail medical spa
8:30 am to 6:00 pm
(9 hours of instruction)
• Patient selection, experience, and communication
• How lines/folds occur and how to treat them
• Medical aesthetics marketing
• Training of the upper and lower face
• Hands-on training and injection technique applications
See what our medical professional attendees are saying about their experience with CME courses at NLI by watching our short video below:
You can learn more about National Laser Institute by filling out the form on your right or calling us at 800.982.6817.