Botox Classes for Nurses
Nurses (RN) can learn how to inject Botox by attending Botox training classes. There are many Botox classes for nurses available at National Laser Institute, the leading medical esthetics school in the nation. These classes include hands-on training with Botox in order to refine and practice these new injection techniques.
Botox is the #1 noninvasive cosmetic service in the United States and has been for the last several years. There are many reasons why it’s so highly in demand. Unlike plastic surgery, there is a lower risk with this nonsurgical treatment. Botox also requires no downtime and reveals results very quickly. And unlike a facelift, clients can receive Botox for much less.
Because nurses have a medical license, they qualify for Botox training. Many enjoy the medical esthetics industry because they love helping people gain confidence and self-esteem by improving skin care issues that may have previously made them feel self-conscious. Plus, there is no dealing with messy insurance reimbursements. These are cosmetic services, which means cash-in-hand treatments.
Botox Classes for Nurses at NLI
National Laser Institute offers many classes for medical professionals. Our Botox class focuses on both Botox and Dysport treatments and how to safely and effectively provide these treatments for clients. This includes hands-on Botox training in our retail medical spa. Our Botox classes for nurses are led by leading medical professionals who have been in the medical esthetic industry for many years.
At National Laser Institute’s Botox class, nurses will learn the following:
• Understand the history and safety protocols of Botox cosmetic
• Learn indications and contraindications of Botox
• Understanding of facial anatomy, physiology, and aesthetics
• Learn the risks and benefits of treatment
• Understand the client selection and consultation process
• View live demonstrations from leading medical professionals
• Practice hands-on training techniques on real clients
• Learn more about the medical aesthetics market and how you can capitalize on the demand
What Are Nurses Saying About Training?
See what our nurse graduates are saying about training and what they think about the medical esthetics field!