Are you an esthetician who is looking to expand your skills and gain skills in the medical aesthetics industry? We offer esthetician continuing education in the field of cosmetic lasers. Furthermore, you can become a cosmetic laser technician in as little as two weeks! Keep reading to find out more!
What will you learn in our laser technician program?
Most importantly, once you have taken esthetician continuing education, you’ll be able to perform treatments such as:
- Laser hair removal
- Intense Pulsed Light photo facial
- Laser spider vein reduction
- Laser acne treatments
- CoolSculpting body contouring
- Laser skin tightening
- Cellulite reduction
- Laser wrinkle reduction
- Laser tattoo removal
As a result, at the end of the program you’ll be able to:
- Recognize the unique characteristics of a cosmetic client
- Understand how a laser interacts with skin tissue
- Explain how different types of light-based devices interact with the skin
- Identify safety issues and complications
- Determine which types of laser treatments will create the desired results for your clients
- Demonstrate safe operation of laser and pulsed light devices
- Explain the benefits, expectations, and results of several laser devices
Why become certified as a laser technician?
Firstly, why become a laser technician? There are so many reasons why this is the perfect industry to jump into. Here a handful of reasons why you should become a laser technician:
- Working with clients one on one
- Building client relationships
- Getting to learn/hear about the newest technologies
- Getting to be around beauty all-day
- Making people feel good about themselves
- Being able to do all different types of treatments
- A beautiful work environment
- A great schedule (work/life balance)
- You are always learning new things
- This is a booming industry!!
In conclusion, there are a lot of positive reasons to get an esthetician continuing education. Even more of a reason to get into this industry is that it is booming! Likewise, the demand for laser technicians is also booming. Another reason why now is the time to get into this industry.
Where can you work as an esthetician trained as a laser technician?
Firstly, as an esthetician who has taken an esthetician continuing education program at National Laser Institute, you can work at a variety of places. Becoming a laser technician allows you to have an edge in the job marketplace. You’ll be able to perform cosmetic laser treatments for clients. Therefore, you can perform treatments such as laser hair removal and photo facials. All this while also being able to give clients treatments such as chemical peels and facials. The ability to be able to perform these treatments and esthetician treatments is in huge demand! As an esthetician trained in the field of cosmetic lasers you’ll be able to get a job at a range of places including:
- Medical Spas
- Dermatology Clinics
- International Hotel Spas
- Plastic Surgery Offices
- Mobile Spa Companies
- Tattoo shops (if you specialize in laser tattoo removal)
What is the experience of taking esthetician continuing education at the National Laser Institute?
You may be wondering why you should choose the National Laser Institute as the place to take your esthetician continuing education. Here at the National Laser Institute, we offer the most up to date program you can find to become a certified laser technician. We pride ourselves on the hands-on experience we offer to our graduates. These graduates feel confident and prepared when they leave our program. They now are able to go out into the real world and get a job. This is a 16 billion dollar industry that is only continuing to grow. Above all, take the leap now and get started in this exciting career field!
Here are a few things that make our school and our laser technician program stand out:
- Firstly, classes lead by leading medical aesthetics experts
- Training on multiple, industry-leading technologies
- Luxury, retail medical spa training center
- Staffed with a specific team of 20 customer service/marketing agents
- A medical advisory board with over 100 years of combined experience
- Business development/marketing seminar
- Featured in the top national health and beauty publications
- Lastly, an industry pioneer for education in Laser, Botox, and Filler training
Furthermore, here’s what some of our students have to say about their experience:
“I’m not sure if you remember me or not, but your school changed my life in the summer of 2011. I was finishing esthetics school, making a life change. After I went to the National Laser Institute Dallas campus. I believe I was in the 2nd class there. Once I completed my training, I was hired to run the Laser and Aesthetic Center for a dermatology practice. Recently, I was recruited to be the director of the Laser Center and MEDspa.
I just wanted to thank you again, from the bottom of my heart. You truly did change my life. I continue to send students to NLI.”
“When choosing an institution to learn laser aesthetics, there were few truly accredited institutions available. After a lot of research, I chose to travel to Scottsdale, Arizona to attend National Laser Institute. My training at National Laser Institute has empowered me to start my own successful business, Leah’s Laser Aesthetics and Spa. I now have confidence in my skills and have developed a reputation in my community.”
Ready to take the leap?
Furthermore, if you’re ready to take the leap and jump into this industry then give us a call to talk with one of our admission representatives! Most importantly, we can’t wait for you to get started on your path in this exciting industry!
During our Hybrid Online Laser Course, you will receive online classroom laser training with a variety of instructors and live demonstrations with several hours on each modality. Then choose one of our nationwide locations to attend your clinicals for hands-on learning!
Modalities include Laser Hair Removal, Photofacial, and Laser Skin Rejuvenation. As well as Radiofrequency Skin Rejuvenation, and Coolsculpting.
If you’re ready to get started in the medical aesthetic industry then give us a call. Our number is 855-637-4530 to talk with one of our admission representatives. They’ll answer all your questions and guide you through the whole process.