The demand for laser tattoo removal technicians grows exponentially as Americans spend $1.6 billion a year getting tattoos. As well as that, 40% of Americans aged 26-40 have at least one tattoo. A smart entrepreneur can see this as an opportunity to learn laser tattoo removal. There are millions of Americans who suffer from tattoo regret. Due to this, there is a market for laser tattoo removal. Career changers and career enterers alike can utilize this potential for steady income. According to a survey conducted in the U.S., at least 12% of people suffered from tattoo regret for at least one of their tattoos.
Laser Tattoo Removal Q&A
Who can become a laser tattoo removal technician?
- You can become a laser tattoo removal technician by undergoing laser training.
Who can take laser tattoo removal courses?
- Anyone who has a high school diploma or its equivalent, and is at least 18 years of age can take laser tattoo removal courses.
How long does it take to go through laser tattoo removal training?
- You can be trained as a laser technician in as little as two weeks or less. National Laser Institute offers a comprehensive A-Z laser course that will get you in the know on the latest techniques and treatments in the business.
What will you learn during laser tattoo removal training?
- During the laser training program, you will learn the Fitzpatrick scale and how to handle the different skin types. As well as that, you will be educated on some fundamentals of laser tattoo removal, such as laser safety, and how to remove different types of tattoo ink. In addition, you will learn how to develop a treatment plan based on your client’s tattoo size, location, and color ink used.
- Laser tattoo removal’s cost depends on the size, area, and color of the tattoo. However, laser tattoo removal can cost anywhere from $50-$300 per session. As well as that, on average, a client may require anywhere between 10-12 treatments to see full results. With this in mind, your income earning potential is very high.
National Laser Institute
National Laser Institute offers a laser tattoo removal course, as well as comprehensive laser training on the latest treatments. You will be trained on laser tattoo removal, laser hair reduction, photofacials, and coolsculpting body contouring. In addition, you will learn about radiofrequency treatments, skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, cellulite reduction, microneedling, and so much more! Click here to learn more about our comprehensive laser course schedule.
“Finding your purpose isn’t only about making great money, it’s about so much more. It’s about tapping into your passions and chasing your dreams.” – Louis Silberman CEO