10. Almost anyone can enroll in a medical esthetician school–doctors, nurses, aestheticians, career changers, etc. As long as you have a high school diploma or GED, you could be eligible for laser training within your state!
9. Medical esthetician school is shorter than esthetician school, taking typically two weeks to complete.
8. Like any other school, the laser school of your choice must meet state regulations and accreditations in order to provide you with qualified certification.
7. Laser school isn’t just textbook-based learning. The best schools offer students hands-on clinical training with scheduled clients to get real world experience with lasers.
6. Small class sizes are often necessarily to provide each student individualized, quality attention with such a vast amount of laser knowledge. Be prepared that courses may fill up quickly.
5. Those who attend medical esthetician school and earn certification can go on to work for doctor’s offices, dermatology clinics, medical spas, salons, laser clinics, or even open up their own venue for business.
4. Because the laser industry has grown immensely throughout the last decade, there are more and more job opportunities for laser technicians in the marketplace.
3. Laser safety should always be taught in your laser training course in order to provide the knowledge you need to keep your clients safe.
2. Many laser schools also offer business and marketing seminars for students.
1. Doctors and nurses who attend medical esthetician school can also gain certification in cosmetic injectables.
National Laser Institute
If you’re looking for the best medical esthetician school in the nation, consider National Laser Institute. We’ve been in the industry for over a decade and are dedicated to training medical professionals and aspiring laser technicians in our locations. As a laser school, National Laser Institute is recognized as a gold standard of education as well as the Harvard of medical esthetician schools across the U.S. To learn more about our laser training courses, please call 480-290-7399.