With the range of current aesthetic technologies and procedures available, people don’t have to go under the knife to look their best.
Your clients can use a combination of aesthetic treatments to achieve a natural look without surgery!
Learn how you can provide your clients with a nonsurgical facelift during a medical aesthetics course at National Laser Institute!
What Is A Nonsurgical Facelift?
While more individuals are getting work done, they are not always looking to go under the knife. Instead, they are choosing minimally invasive procedures that provide results without surgery. A minimally invasive facelift includes several cosmetic treatments that aim to address the effects of aging.
Procedures used during a nonsurgical facelift may include:
- Dermal fillers. Fillers (Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, etc.) are used to fill lines and spaces, plumping them to increase volume. These treatments are often referred to as “lunchtime facelifts” or “liquid facelifts.”
- Botox. This anti-aging treatment addresses fine lines and wrinkles that appear between the eyebrows, crow’s feet and forehead creases. Botox is a neurotoxin injected into the muscle, which causes it to relax temporarily. The relaxed muscle can no longer contract and therefore cannot create a wrinkle.
- PDO threads. A thread lift can be performed in two hours or less and involves inserting small threads into the face to lift and smooth the face.
- Kybella. To target the fat of double chins, Kybella melts excess fat through a series of injections. Your clients will need two to four treatments over a three to four month period to get the desired results.
- Laser skin resurfacing. This procedure works to give your clients clearer, younger-looking facial skin by removing each layer of skin with precision. Laser skin resurfacing can be used to address scars, wrinkles, acne scars or blemishes.
Enter The Medical Aesthetics Field in Two Weeks
Are you looking for a rewarding career field? Consider the wonderful world of medical aesthetics! In just two weeks you can enter the working world with training courses from the National Laser Institute.
If you are considering a career as a cosmetic laser tech, our Comprehensive Laser Course is the most popular. During the course, our knowledgeable instructors – with seven to 20 years of experience in the field – will teach you the most popular laser treatments, including laser hair removal, tattoo removal, wrinkle reduction and more!
The first half of the course is spent in didactic (classroom) training where you will learn things such as hair and skin anatomy, tissue interaction, the ABC’s of laser, disorders of the skin and more!
During clinicals, you will watch live cosmetic laser demonstrations and perform these treatments on scheduled clients to give you real-world experience.
By the end of the course, you will feel comfortable and confident in administering aesthetic treatments for any skin type in a variety of medical aesthetic setting, including medical spas, physician’s offices and other medical practices.
We also offer CE/CME training courses for physicians, nurses and medical professionals that focus on treatments like Botox, dermal fillers, PDO threads and more!