Safety Is Our Number 1 Priority
Dear National Laser Institute Community,
As you are aware, the global community has taken steps to ensure the safety of all with regards to the Coronavirus. We care about your health and safety especially during this time of heightened awareness and want to assure you that we are following the guidelines that have been mandated by the CDC and going far above and beyond as described in video above and written below.
National Laser Institute is the largest Medical Aesthetics Training facility in North America and our priority has always been, and will continue to be the health and well-being of our students and staff.
We now have options of both traditional in person hands on clinical learning or online from the comfort of your home!
Safety protocols at NLI are:
- All attendees must wear mask at all times.
- All students/staff will receive complementary N95 masks (safest).
- All students will receive face shields.
- We check all students/staff/clients temperature prior to entering building. Anyone who has any symptoms at all (even small runny nose) will be required to reschedule.
- Rooms have UV light Sanitization systems in-room. We turn on during breaks and after-hours.
- We have special scrubber units in our air systems for extra protection.
- We social distance at all possible times.
- We do not eat/drink inside the building since one takes their mask off.
- We sanitize building every 15 min and treatment rooms between all clients.
Thank you for being a part of the National Laser Institute community. We are privileged to help you pursue your passion and look forward to seeing you soon.
CEO of National Laser Institute