Virtual On Demand Marketing & Business Development Course
What does this course offer?
Are you new to the medical aesthetics industry and not sure where to start? Or, perhaps you’ve worked in the industry for some time but find that your business isn’t thriving in the way you had always dreamed of? Our Marketing & Business Development Course is designed to help anyone in the medical aesthetics industry develop and fine-tune a brand that is set up for both short-term success but also longevity.
In our Virtual On Demand Marketing & Business Development Course, you’ll learn all the key aspects needed to succeed in the booming medical aesthetics industry. Whether you’re working for someone else, growing your personal brand, starting your own business, or taking an existing business to the next level—this course is for you.
- Website design, logos and brand creation
- Developing marketing and business plans
- Determining location and staffing
- Opening a Limited Liability Company (LLC), getting started with business licenses (including operating and sales tax)
- Finding a medical director and setting up a written agreement with them
- Setting up relationships with injectable and technology vendors
- Selecting med spa software
- Setting up automations such as emails, texts, etc.
- Finding your magic/point of difference – determining your ideal product or service
- Tips and tricks for increasing sales
- Attaining maximum profitability for staying lean and mean
- Crushing the consult
- Guerilla marketing – learning how to market outside the box and bring in new customers for a fraction of what the big guys pay
- Driving traffic to your business
- Social media marketing 101 and beyond – achieving total market penetration through viral marketing, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – getting top rankings in all the major search engines
- Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising
- Print advertising – writing eye-catching copy that almost guarantees sales
- Public relations on any budget
- Forming partnerships with industry leaders, influencers and affiliates to boost your web traffic
- Organizing social events
About Your Instructor
Louis “The Laser Guy” Silberman is CEO/Founder of National Laser Institute and National Injection Institute, a cosmetic laser and medical aesthetics training institute. He is the owner of medical spas in Scottsdale, Arizona, Dallas, Texas and Oakbrook, Illinois and a nationally recognized author and motivational marketing speaker. Louis created the 6th most visited online health website and was a semi-finalist for the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2014. Most recently, he created “Louology, the science behind crushing it in aesthetics, in beauty and in life,” designed to help aesthetics and beauty pros stay connected and build thriving practices. He can be contacted at email@example.com and followed on Instagram @ louisthelaserguy.
At the end of the course, you will be ready to tackle your new or existing business with fresh eyes, renewed passion and the tools to help you succeed.
Why Choose National Laser Institute?