Sculptra® Aesthetic Injection Course
Get ready to learn how to inject the latest and greatest Sculptra® Aesthetic injection techniques to contour the face and body and regenerate collagen to restore lost volume for mindblowing results lasting up to 2 years!
Sculptra® Aesthetic offers so much more than traditional dermal fillers: not only does it instantly improve the fullness of lost tissue, but it also stimulates collagen production within the skin.
Stand out from other injectors by honing your expertise in the most sought-after anti-aging treatment that gives your patients what they want: restored tissue volume that increases over 2 years! National Laser Institute’s 2-day Sculptra Aesthetic Injection Course will teach you to perform the hottest dermal filler on the market immediately upon completing your training.
Attendees will receive a combination of classroom instruction with hands-on training in a retail medical spa to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to deliver optimal patient results.
Master the Art of Sculptra Aesthetic Injecting
As the country’s leader in medical aesthetics training, the National Laser Institute is offering a brand new Sculptra Aesthetic Injection Course. This course features advanced training on Sculptra® (injectable poly-L-lactic acid) injection techniques in a comprehensive, live patient, hands-on training environment on pre-selected models.
The Sculptra Aesthetic Injection Course is packed with comprehensive and useful information, giving you all the knowledge you need to begin providing treatments to your patients. We will cover both clinical considerations and cosmetic topics that will help you communicate effectively with your patients.
Additionally, you will learn how to build a successful practice and take advantage of the growing demand for cosmetic injectables. This course will cover all aspects of Sculptra® Aesthetic filler injections and their proper use for lost tissue volume with a potential outcome illustrated below.
Sculptra® Aesthetic Before & After
Sculptra® Aesthetic Injection Course Objectives
Designed to help practitioners safely administer Sculptra Aesthetic to patients, this course will provide attendees with facial rejuvenation and body contouring procedures that meet the needs of their patients and offer enhanced care. It will enable practitioners to take their knowledge to the next level and provide the best aesthetic care possible.
The course will include instruction on the preparation of Sculptra (poly-L-lactic acid), protocols, guidelines, and indications for patients who would benefit from these treatments in the following treatment areas:
- Lift cheeks while eliminating jowls and marionette lines
- Enhance cheekbones, chin, and jaw structure
- Fill hollowed temples
- Reduce smile lines (nasolabial folds)
- Revolumize the forehead
- Restore the decolletage, aging hands, and sagging upper arm tissue
- Fill dimples and reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretchmarks on the buttocks and hips
- Revitalize the chest, upper knees, and back of the arms
Upon completion of this course, attendees will:
- Have the expertise needed to recognize individuals who will significantly benefit from Sculptra® Aesthetic treatments.
- Review patient selection criteria and set realistic patient expectations for facial and body contouring treatments.
- Develop comprehensive protocols for the procedure, including pre-and post-operative care.
- Optimize results with appropriate preparation and dilution of Sculptra® Aesthetic fillers for facial and body treatments, as well as the use of combination therapies.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the use of microcannula injections to administer Sculptra® Aesthetic™, including fanning techniques and the direction of injection.
- Acquire the skills to use Sculptra® Aesthetic to smooth and lift problem facial and body areas, providing a natural-looking aesthetic result.
- Inject Sculptra® Aesthetic with microcannula to treat cellulite, either as a standalone treatment or in combination with other methods as well as how to incorporate this innovative technique into your practice for optimal results.
- Review the anatomy of the most commonly requested body treatment areas, including any pertinent anatomical considerations. Additionally, outline pre-procedure and post-procedure instructions, as well as treatment protocols for optimal results.
- Gain management techniques for complications, adverse results, and suboptimal outcomes of facial and body contouring procedures.
- Know how to position yourself as the leader in Sculptra® Aesthetic services within your market area as well as how to research the necessary product information, pricing and packaging strategies, and overall marketing requirements and limitations associated with the procedure.
Certification and Course Materials: You will receive a digital course manual with written materials and marketing tools, such as history, consent, and policy forms, and a certificate of training upon completion.
- Our 2-day course includes hands-on face and body using Sculptra® Aesthetic
Classroom Didactic Education
The first half of each day will be spent in classroom didactic followed by complete hands-on training in the afternoon. The didactic portion of the day will include:
- History of Sculptra® Aesthetic
- Safety utilizing Sculptra® Aesthetic
- Cannula usage using Sculptra® Aesthetic
- Understanding how and why Sculptra® Aesthetic (poly lactic acid) works for increasing collagen stimulation
- Understanding how and why Sculptra® Aesthetic works as a biostimulator
- Understanding the aging process and why a biostimulator works in conjunction with neuromodulators and dermal fillers
- Safety in use and injection of Sculptra® Aesthetic
- Learn the use of cannulas for facial treatment injections
- Choosing the proper patient for Sculptra® Aesthetic
- The consultation process for proper patient selection
- Risks and benefits to use
This 2.5-hour didactic provides the basics of the use of Sculptra® Aesthetic and prepares you for in-depth hands-on training in the afternoon using multiple real, paying patients for these treatments.
Hands-on Clinical Training
Comprehensive training following didactic allows you to utilize and practice the consultation process, one-to-one guidance from an experienced instructor, and knowledge of the injection process for the best treatment outcomes for your patient.
Additionally, get to know how and why Sculptra® Aesthetic works by experiencing the treatment for yourself!
Sculptra® Aesthetic Injection Course Sample Schedule
In addition to all of the above you will have access to:
- ALL models provided by National Laser Institute
- CME Credits
- Follow-up support after class with our new VIP Ask The Expert program. Sign up and receive post-grad access to a unique and personal service to ask any questions to a master injector and get a response within 24-48 hours. Learn from our highly qualified injectors and instructors as well as colleagues and fellow physicians and nurses
|Day 1||8:30am – 11:00am |
Didactic and Demo
11:00am – 12:00pm
12:00pm – 5:30pmHands-on Training
|Day 2||8:30am – 9:30am|
9:30am – 12:00pm
12:00pm – 1:00pm
1:00pm – 6:00pm
Why National Laser Institute?
Since 2003, National Laser Institute has pioneered the marketplace for medical aesthetics training. With more than 20,000 graduates, thousands of rave reviews, nationwide training locations, and now, online courses available, you’ll be happy that you chose the very best.
All CME Courses at National Laser Institute
Looking for CME classes and CE courses? Browse our course selection below!
- Intro to Cosmetic Injections 2-Day Weekend Course: BOTOX®/Dysport®/Jeuveau and Juvederm/Restylane Dermal Fillers. Learn to inject Neurotoxins safely in basic areas such as the forehead, crow’s feet, and glabella. Learn to inject dermal fillers in basic areas such as marionette lines, nasolabial folds, and lips.
- Advanced Injectable 2-Day Course: Build your confidence injecting basic areas and learn to inject off-label treatment areas including the mid-face region, platysmal bands, brow lift, lip pop, secondary smile lines, and so much more!
- Intro to PRP 1 Day Course: Learn to safely turn your client’s blood into rich platelet-rich plasma. Re-inject the PRP into tear troughs, nasolabial folds, lips, and microneedling/PRP.
- Advanced PRP 1 Day Course: Building on basic PRP training, learn to inject PRP with cannulas as well as gain exposure to hair restoration.
- Body/Veins 1-Day Course: Learn to perform sclerotherapy treatments as well as Radiesse and Kybella® injections.
- PDO Threads 2-Day Weekend Course: Learn how to comfortably perform this non-surgical “facelift” which creates a subtle, refreshed look. Clients love this treatment!
- Cosmetic Laser 5-Day Course: Learn how to perform the most sought-after laser treatments like laser hair reduction, photofacials, skin tightening, Coolsculpting, and tattoo removal!
- Next Level Injections 2 Day Course: Gain in-depth knowledge of neuromodulators and dermal fillers taught by master injectors including didactic, hands-on practice, and live demonstrations on the most advanced filler techniques for Botox, Dermal Fillers, Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) & More! This course is designed for any injector in the marketplace who has taken injection training prior from any training school or has done injecting before.
- Sculptra Aesthetic Injection Course: Get ready to learn how to inject the latest and greatest Sculptra® Aesthetic injection techniques to contour the face and body and regenerate collagen to restore lost volume for mindblowing results lasting up to 2 years!
- Next Level Laser Course: Discover advanced training in a mix of treatment protocols including the Carbon Facial, Advanced Treatment Layering, Advanced Fractional CO2, Advanced Radio Frequency Microneedling, Advanced Multi-Modality Rosacea & Melasma, Advanced Active Acne & Acne Scars, and Advanced Surgical & Trauma Scares & Stretch Marks. This course is designed for anyone in the marketplace who has taken cosmetic laser training prior from any training school or has worked with cosmetic lasers before.
- Medical Director 24-hour Online On Demand Course: Learn how to be the supervising party overseeing a medspa or medical aesthetics practice at a physician’s office or any type of location. Safety guidelines, regulations, procedure knowledge, and A-Z “How To” instruction.