If your clients are looking for a way to reduce the signs of aging, an eMatrix treatment may be right for them.
This winkle-reduction procedure tightens skin, removes blemishes and improves skin quality.
Here are five facts about eMatrix that you will learn during cosmetic laser training!
5 Quick Facts About eMatrix
- eMatrix is neither a laser or light-based device. It uses fractionated bi-polar radiofrequency (RF). This treatment works by delivering uniform heat at a controlled depth into the deeper layers of the skin. Each pulse delivers radiofrequency energy via a grid of matrix spots. Fibroblasts activated within the treated area signals collagen to regenerate. Meanwhile, the surrounding “untreated” tissue helps to support and accelerate the healing process in the skin.
- It’s dark-skin friendly. Because the laser energy must pass through the pigment layers of the skin, darker skin types have a higher risk for post-laser complications. Since radiofrequency is color blind, it can be performed safely on darker skin types.
- Little to no downtime. Generally, the higher the machine setting, the longer the downtime. The more overlap, the more downtime. Your clients should expect a minimum of 24 hours and not have the treatment before a big event.
- Multiple sessions are required. As a Cosmetic Laser Tech, you will learn that the standard sublative laser treatment is generally three to four sessions spaced four to 6 weeks apart. Maintenance treatments are recommended after one to two years.
- It’s a skin rejuvenation treatment. eMatrix can be used to treat wrinkles, scars, large pores, acne scars and more!
Benefits of Sublative Rejuvenation
- eMatrix treats rough skin texture, acne scars and irregularities caused by excessive sun exposure.
- This sublative rejuvenation treatment can be used in delicate areas such as the neck and chest.
- It’s a natural approach because it works from the inside out by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
- Results last longer than other treatments and can be further enhanced with yearly maintenance treatments.
eMatrix Training at National Laser Institute
Are you experiencing a job burnout? Consider a career as a Cosmetic Laser Technician!
At National Laser Institute, we offer cosmetic laser training that can be completed in just two weeks.
Our Comprehensive Laser Course is the most popular among attendees and included didactic (classroom) education and clinical hands-on training with medical aesthetics experts.
During laser training, you will learn the most in-demand treatments, including laser hair removal, laser wrinkle reduction and laser tattoo removal.
The first half of your training will be spent in the classroom where you will learn things like facial anatomy, tissue interaction and patient care.
The remaining days will be spent doing clinical hands-on training in our educational setting. We have a dedicated team that works around the clock to schedule clients for you to work on. During hands-on training, you will watch live demonstrations and perform these treatments yourself to gain real-world experience.
By the end of the course, you will feel comfortable and confident in administering laser treatments for any skin type in a variety of medical aesthetic setting, including medical spas and doctor’s offices.