In your search for Botox classes, you likely have some criteria that you expect a school to meet. As a potential student, you want to know that you will get value and the best education for your money. Additionally, you hope that your institution of choice can stand up in reputation and excellence against competitors.
When you walk away from your training, it should be with pride and confidence in your new skillset.
Don’t look any further.
We can say with certainty, that National Laser Institute marks off all of the little boxes on your thoughtful list.
Why National Laser Institute?
- We are proud to boast that NLI is recognized around the world as a true model in medical aesthetics training establishments. Over 17 years ago, we pioneered in the field of training for cosmetic procedures, laser and injectables. We continue to stay at the head of the pack when it comes to new technology, methods, and treatments in cosmetic aesthetics.
- National Laser Institute is happy to be a leader in the educational sector of the field and work every single day to maintain our toehold.
- We have over 20,000 graduates and happily support them with our Graduate Services Department. With the mantra that our students’ success is our own, the Graduate Services Department sends out between 100-500 job opportunities to NLI graduates each month.
- Students are trained by elite practitioners in the field of medical aesthetics. Undoubtedly, our arsenal of adept plastic surgeons, dermatologists, seasoned aesthetic nurses, marketing professionals, and laser experts are the best in their profession and are happy to pass knowledge to our students.
- Our courses are diverse, interactive, and entertaining while brimming with information and detailed demonstrations. Students are engaged from the moment coursework begins to the end of their time with us. Moreover, though our classes are all-inclusive, they are quick.
We set the gold standard for medical aesthetics training and don’t take the position lightly.
If you’re looking into Botox classes, there’s a good chance that you are already a registered nurse. If you are, our CE/CME Online Cosmetic Injections Course is a perfect fit for you.
Only medical professionals may enroll in the course as most states require a medical license (physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and sometimes dentists) of some sort.
In our course, enrollees will learn about and how to administer Botox, dermal fillers, off label Botox and fillers, PRP, Sclerotherapy, Kybella, PDO threads and so much more. Students can choose from particular courses or may enroll in a comprehensive course that includes cosmetic laser training.
No matter the chosen path, students can finish and obtain certification in less than two weeks.
In our CE/CME Cosmetic Injection Course, you will enjoy live coursework online, demonstrations, and plenty of didactic training.
Even better? Students choose whether to attend our in-person hands-on clinical program or may attend our 100% online program.
A call away:
Contact us today at 1-800-982-6817 for additional information. You may also live chat with our knowledgeable advisors.
You are mere steps away from enrolling in Botox classes. Take the plunge and join our list of happy graduates!