Today, cosmetic treatments are a normal part of any health and beauty regimen.
Two of the most popular cosmetic procedures are Botox and dermal fillers, which must be administered by a medical professional with proper Botox training and certification.
Knowing the specific techniques of how to safely administer Botox and dermal fillers, which “danger zones” to avoid and what to do if complications occur, will ensure that you are well informed and prepared to deliver safe and effective treatments.
Are you ready to become an expert injector? The National Laser Institute offers CE/CME training for medical professionals where attendees will learn how to address aesthetic concerns and master your injection technique.
Master Your Injection Technique
On the road to becoming an expert injector, there are some essential steps you must complete to take your skills to the next level! First and foremost, you must complete CE/CME training for medical professionals at an accredited medical aesthetics school. These courses cover the Botox injection basics and topics like patient care, the aging process, indications and contraindications, and so much more!
The best way to master your injection technique is to enroll in a medical aesthetics course that includes hands-on training, allowing you to treat real clients and put your new skills to the test! CE/CME training for medical professionals will not only help you become a master injector, but it will also help you feel more confident in treating a variety of clients.
Your expert instructors will also share their injection pearls so that you can take your skills to the next level:
- Study relevant facial anatomy for cosmetic injections (it’s that important!)
- Learn how the skin, muscles, bones and subcutaneous fat interact with each other, both in response and animation.
- Understand the “danger zones” and emergency treatments for intravascular injection.
- Start with easier procedures and work your way up – injecting the nasolabial fold is much easier than a tear trough.
- Keep training on new trends to master your injection technique.
CE/CME Training For Medical Professionals
CE/CME training for medical professionals is essential for individuals who want to earn their Botox treatment certification and become an expert injector, offering cosmetic treatments such as Botox and dermal fillers.
The National Laser Institute offers CE/CME training courses where you’ll learn how to master your injection technique to help your clients achieve their desired goals. These courses include classroom education as well as hands-on clinical training for you to feel confident in administering cosmetic injection treatments.
In the classroom, you will take part in discussions about the medical aesthetics industry and what to expect once you become a cosmetic injector. Topics include:
- Evaluating the types of wrinkles and aging features that can be improved using various techniques.
- Patient selection criteria and proper preparation for treatments.
- Potential side effects and how to manage them.
- Injection techniques to become an expert injector.
CE/CME training for medical professionals also includes hands-on training in a state-of-the-art medical spa. Here, you will put your new skills to the test as you watch comprehensive Botox demonstrations and treat scheduled clients in order to master your injection technique.
We invite you to check out tens of thousands of National Laser Institute reviews from previous attendees like Dr. Ryan Krch who took several of our CE/CME courses. You can hear about his training experience in the video below!