Looking to get the latest training in medical aesthetics? Want to take our photofacial e-courses? We have the top training in the industry. You will learn everything you need to know to become a laser technician. Our photofacial e-courses are in-depth and comprehensive. Online learning for medical aesthetics is the way to go if you don’t have time to take an in-person course with us. Keep reading to learn more!
What is a Photofacial?
Wondering what a photofacial is? If you’re going to take photofacial e-courses you’ll need to know! Photofacials can improve the tone and pigmentation of the skin. The treatment is fast, usually lasting only twenty minutes or so. IPL technology is used to stimulate collagen in the skin. The collagen helps to repair and renew the skin. The result is healthy, radiant, younger-looking skin.
Photofacials treat the following issues:
- Sun damage
- Broken capillaries
- Certain acne scarring
- Age/dark spots
Prior to treating a client, you will assess their skin and their skin goals. After that, you will determine the best treatment plan for them.
Reasons to get a Photofacial
Here are some reasons why this treatment is so in demand!
- Photofacial can be done anywhere on your skin
- Help get acne under control
- Reduces the signs of aging
- The treatment is fast
- You can combine it with another treatment
So what happens in these photofacial e-courses? You will learn all the latest treatments in the industry! Everything from laser hair removal to micro-needling. By the end of your online course, you will be a cosmetic laser technician. This is a booming industry with plenty of opportunities! Many of our students go on to work for themselves or at a medspa.
During your photofacial e-courses, you will have training on the classroom side of things and training on treatments. You will learn all about laser safety. You will also learn how to evaluate the client’s skin. Our instructors are experts in this field and we keep classroom sizes small! You can guarantee that you are getting the best training possible. During the classroom portion of the program you will learn about:
- Treating different skin conditions and types
- Evaluating skin types using the Fitzpatrick scale
- Skin physiology and tissue interactions
- Laser Physics
- Laser Safety
- Indications and contraindications
- How to perform the consultation process
- Laser settings and functionalities
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Recognize the cosmetic client’s unique characteristics
- Understand the fundamentals of how a laser interacts with skin tissue
- Explain how different types of light-based devices interact with the skin
- Identify safety issues and complications as well as recognize contraindications for various cosmetic laser treatments
- Determine which types of laser treatments will create the desired results for your clients
- Understand the hazards associated with cosmetic lasers and how to avoid them
- Demonstrate proper technique and safe operation of laser and pulsed light devices
- Explain the benefits, expectations, and results associated with several laser devices
Join our photofacial e-courses!
Give us a call today and get started on the journey to a new career!
During our Hybrid* Online Comprehensive Laser Course, you will receive online classroom laser training with a variety of instructors and live demonstrations with several hours on each modality. Then choose one of our nationwide locations to attend your clinicals for hands-on learning!
Modalities include Laser Hair Removal, Photofacial, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Radiofrequency Skin Rejuvenation, Coolsculpting, Cellulite Reduction, Tattoo Removal, Radiofrequency Skin Tightening, and Microneedling.
If you’re ready to get started in the medical aesthetic industry then give us a call at 855-637-4530 to talk with one of our admission representatives. They’ll answer all your questions and guide you through the whole process.