Are you interested in learning more about the cosmetic injectable, Sculptra Aesthetic? Well, you have come to the right place. National Laser Institute’s two-day, Sculptra training course is tailored to fit all of your educational needs. As well as that, National Laser Institute will instill the confidence within you that you will need to succeed as a cosmetic injector.
In addition, National Laser Institute’s two-day, Sculptra training course is specifically designed for Registered Nurses (RN), Physicians’ Assistants (PA), Nurse Practitioners (NP), and other medical professionals. Moreover, this course will give you a comprehensive understanding of Sculptra Aesthetic injection techniques. As well as that, this program combines the two learning styles of didactic and hands-on approaches to provide its students with the knowledge and skills necessary to deliver the best possible patient result.
Two-Day Sculptra Training Course
Important to note, National Laser Institute’s two-day, Sculptra training course is designed to educate you with the most comprehensive and useful information that you will need to begin providing Sculptra Aesthetic cosmetic injectable treatments to your clients.
Moreover, this course will cover both clinical considerations, as well as, cosmetic topics that will allow you to communicate effectively with your clients. In addition, you will learn how to build a successful practice where you can take advantage of the growing demand for cosmetic injectables.
Upon enrollment, you will receive a course manual with written materials and marketing tools. These materials will include history, consent, and policy forms. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of training.
As a bonus, you will have access to the National Laser Institute’s online medical aesthetics library, which contains thousands of pages of resources. For instance, some resources include instructional videos, clinical studies, and more. In addition, you will also earn CE or CME credits.
National Laser Institute’s two-day, Sculptra training course will be split in two halves for each day. Moreover, the first half of each day will be spent learning classroom didactic material, whereas, the second half of the day is spent training hands-on.
The Didactic Portion of The Day Will Include:
- Studying the history of Sculptra Aesthetic cosmetic injectables.
- Learning safety measures needed when utilizing Sculptra Aesthetic.
- Understanding cannula usage using Sculptra Aesthetic injectables.
- Learning and understanding how and why Sculptra Aesthetic PLLA, poly-lactic-acid, works for increasing collagen stimulation.
- Understanding how and why Sculptra Aesthetic works as a biostimulator.
- Understanding the aging process and why a biostimulator works in conjunction with neuromodulators and dermal fillers.
- Discovering safety in use and injection of Sculptra Aesthetic cosmetic injectables.
- Learning how to use cannulas for facial treatment injections.
- Choosing the proper patient for Sculptra Aesthetic cosmetic injectables.
- Understanding the consultation process for proper patient selection.
- Learning the risks and benefits of the use of Sculptra Aesthetic injectables.
In addition, National Laser Institute’s 2.5-hour didactic provides you with the basics of the use of Sculptra Aesthetic injectables. As well as that, this didactic will prepare you for the in-depth, hands-on training portion of the course in the afternoon with actual spa clients.
Hands-On Clinical Training
National Laser Institute’s two-day Sculptra training course is divided into two portions per day, morning didactic education, with hands-on clinical training in the afternoon. With this in mind, this comprehensive training following didactic allows you to utilize and practice the consultation process.
As well as experience one-on-one guidance from an experienced instructor, you will also study the knowledge of the injection process for the best treatment outcome for your patient. In addition, you will get to know how and why Sculptra Aesthetic works by experiencing the treatment process for yourself.
Sculptra Training Class Sample Schedule
Important to note, in addition to all of the above, you will have access to all models provided by National Laser Institute, CME credits, and follow-up support after class. Moreover, you will learn from National Laser Institute’s highly qualified injectors, instructors, colleagues, fellow physicians, nurses, and more!
Day 1 AM: Didactic
- Didactic and demo; gain an in-depth knowledge of facial anatomy including facial musculature as it pertains to Sculptra Aesthetic injections.
- Learn management techniques to common complications of Sculptra Aesthetic injections.
- Understand advanced techniques using a cannula in off-label areas.
- Study tissue anatomy, physiology, and diagnostic criteria to determine when and how to treat in a safe and effective manner.
- Understand the mechanism of action, safety and efficacy, management and treatment of complications, and comprehensive information on proper injection techniques and placement for the desired outcome.
- Study a comprehensive review of Sculptra Aesthetic, including cost margins, profit margins, and best practices for pricing.
- Watch a live demonstration of the most advanced Sculptra Aesthetic injection sites.
11:00-12:00 PM: Lunch
Day 1 PM
- Hands-on training in Sculptra Aesthetic cosmetic injectables.
- Experience an in-depth review of patient consultation and evaluations using real models.
- Try hands-on skills utilizing anatomical skills and review of danger zones.
- Talk in depth about complication management and utilize consent, patient charting, and post-care forms.
Day 2 AM
- Review Sculptra Aesthetic techniques and question and answer portion.
- Experience hands-on Sculptra Aesthetic clinical training.
Day 2 PM
12:00-1:00 PM: Lunch
- Experience hands-on Sculptra Aesthetic clinical training
Why Choose National Laser Institute for Sculptra Training?
At National Laser Institute, the courses held are led by top experts in the field, with a minimum of five to a maximum of 20 years of experience in the medical aesthetics field. As well as that, National Laser Institute’s instructors will equip you with the knowledge and skills to effectively incorporate Sculptra Aesthetic cosmetic injectables into your practice. Why wait? Contact us today by clicking here to start your journey into cosmetic injectables with Sculptra training!