We caught up with one of our most sought after cosmetic laser technicians this past week. Brooke Bangart, CLT, LC, has 20 years of combined experience as a licensed cosmetologist and certified laser technician.
Brooke first gained experience managing and providing services in a successful Seattle salon and spa where she grew up. Brooke now resides in North Scottsdale where she currently teaches and practices at National Laser Institute.
Brooke Explains the 5 Reasons Why She Loves Being a Cosmetic Laser Technician
We asked Brooke to give us 5 reasons why she loves being a Cosmetic Laser Technician. Her answers may surprise you and will definitely inspire you.
- 1. The best part about my job is that I get to help build self confidence in my clients.
- 2. I love to see the transformation in my clients when we compare their appearance before and after their treatments.
- 3. The industry is fun and exciting due to new technology. Continuing education is important to me because the industry changes so quickly.
- 4. I also like to watch the tissue interaction with the laser with each individual client. Everyone will have a slightly different result depending on their own DNA and how they are made.
- 5. Finally, I like to introduce men to the anti aging industry. It’s nice to see both men and women taking care of themselves and wanting to look and feel great.
While Brooke has many qualifications to perform laser tech services, you can also become a Cosmetic Laser Technician in just 2 weeks even if you are not an aesthetician or cosmetologist. If you have a passion for helping others look and feel their best, you can fast track your career path to do what you love by becoming a Cosmetic Laser Technician with our 2 week Comprehensive Aesthetic Laser Training Course at National Laser Institute.
National Laser Institute is the pioneer in this cosmetic laser training industry and largest medical aesthetics training center in North America. We have trained more Cosmetic Laser Technician graduates than any other school in the nation. As a Cosmetic Laser Technician, you will enter a whole new world with your laser training from National Laser Institute. Classes are starting every month. Please click here to view our schedule.
For more details on our comprehensive laser training course, please give us a call at 800-982-6817 or fill out our form on the right.