Top Careers in the Cosmetic Laser Training Industry
Many people are hesitant to begin their medical aesthetics career because they are unaware of what kinds of jobs they can get after their laser training. Today’s medical aestheticians enjoy a wide range of different jobs that pop up all over the health and beauty industry. Companies that offer cosmetic laser services typically have excellent training and management programs for those who want begin a medical aesthetics career.
Because there is such a wide range of choices, the question you need to ask yourself is what will I really enjoy doing? and what work environment will make me the happiest? If you can answer those two questions, you can narrow down your options considerably.
Some of the most popular careers laser technicians and medical aestheticians seek out after laser training are listed below.
1. Doctor’s offices. Believe it or not, more and more physicians are offering cosmetic laser and injectables to their practice. This is because they know millions of treatments like dermal fillers, laser hair removal, and Botox were performed just last year, which means medical aesthetics is a successful and growing niche. Many graduates have gone on to become laser technicians in doctor’s offices or even take their newfound skill set to their own practice.
2. Dermatology clinics. Many dermatology clinics are looking for skilled laser technicians to perform a variety of cosmetic laser treatments on clinics. Because dermatology specializes in skincare, many clients seek out the top and most advanced skin care treatments, like laser acne reduction or laser wrinkle reduction.
3. Medical spas. Medical spas across the nation have job openings for laser technicians, ranging from beginner to management levels. The great thing about medical spas is that laser technicians may have the opportunity to grow and become promoted. Also, you’re able to build your clientele as well as build great relationships with clients to keep them coming back to you, specifically.
4. Salons. Many health and beauty salons like nail and hair salons have begun offering cosmetic laser services as well. It provides a well-rounded place to get your hair and nails done as well as popular laser treatments like laser hair removal, laser acne reduction, and more.
5. Dental offices. Some people have found careers at dental offices, too. Some dental places have begun offering cosmetic laser treatments for their clients on top of other dental treatments, like teeth whitening.
6. Entrepreneurs. People who don’t like working for others have found success in starting their own business. It provides the freedom and creativity to manage your own laser career while doing what you love.
Before you jump into a cosmetic laser career, you must find a school in order to complete your laser training. We are one of the most prestigious cosmetic laser and injectable schools in the nation and have even been called the “Harvard” of medical aesthetics. We offer hands-on training with scheduled clients and the most advanced cosmetic laser equipment. National Laser Institute has also earned an A+ rating at the BBB as well as a number of starred reviews.
To learn more about laser training or National Laser Institute, please call 800.982.6817.
Read more information on: