Do you love beauty? Have you always wanted to help people improve the way they look and feel about themselves? Are you someone who is looking for a new career in an industry that is fun and constantly growing and evolving? Become a laser technician and perform cosmetic laser treatments on happy clients! You’ll love working one-on-one with clients as you improve their skin and boost their confidence. This is an industry that is booming and shows no signs of slowing down as more and more people turn to medical aesthetic treatments to maintain their youth.
Here at the National Laser Institute, we offer a world-class learning experience to allow you to start your dream career in two weeks or less! You could have a whole new future by becoming certified to perform cosmetic laser treatments. Want to learn more about this booming industry and dream career? Keep reading!
Medical Aesthetic Industry
The North American market for medical aesthetics will continue to be the largest in the world in 2020. Baby Boomers create a huge market for medical aesthetic procedures that treat issues such as age spots, wrinkles, and saggy skin. The male segment of the medical aesthetic market will continue to grow as more and more men are getting procedures to maintain a more youthful appearance. The technology in the medical aesthetic industry continues to advance with non-invasive procedures and minimal recovery time following treatments. The FDA is also approving new medical aesthetic devices for new procedures. Overall the industry is looking strong as everyone from Baby Boomers to Millennials are using their disposable income on medical aesthetic procedures. The obsession to maintain a youthful look has never been stronger!
Benefits Of Working In The Medical Aesthetic Industry
1. Working with clients one-on-one
2. Building client relationships
3. Getting to learn/hear about the newest technologies
4. Getting to be around beauty all-day
5. Making people feel good about themselves
6. Being able to do all different types of treatments
7. A beautiful work environment
8. A great schedule (work/life balance)
9. You are always learning new things
10. This a booming Industry!
The average laser technician makes about $64,588 a year in the United States. The salary range for laser technicians is between $46,000 and $79,000 dollars. The estimated salary is supposed to increase by 16% over the next five years to an estimated average salary of $74,000 dollars a year. This is an industry that is only going to grow as the demand for treatments increases!
Want to perform cosmetic laser treatments on clients as a medical aesthetician? Consider taking one of our many courses and start your dream job in as little as two weeks! 2 week Comprehensive Laser Course This course is our most popular course that we offer here at the National Laser Institute. The course is perfect for students looking to perform cosmetic laser treatments and become laser technicians. You’ll learn the industry’s most in-demand cosmetic laser treatments and walk away feeling confident in your ability to assess a client’s skincare needs. You’ll learn through hands-on training and classroom teaching from our world-class instructors. You’ll learn:
- Laser hair reduction
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Photofacial
- Laser spider vein reduction
- Laser acne treatments
- CoolSculpting body contouring
- Cellulite reduction
- Radiofrequency (RF) skin tightening
- Laser wrinkle reduction
- Laser skin tightening
- Laser tattoo removal
Course Outline: At the end of the program, you’ll be able to:
- Recognize the unique characteristics of a cosmetic client
- Understand the fundamentals of how a laser interacts with skin tissue
- Explain how different types of light-based devices interact with the skin in nonsurgical procedures
- Identify safety issues and complications as well as recognize contraindications for various cosmetic laser treatments
- Determine which types of laser treatments will create the desired results for your clients
- Understand the hazards associated with cosmetic lasers and how to avoid them
- Demonstrate proper technique and safe operation of laser and pulsed light devices
- Explain the benefits, expectations, and results associated with several laser devices
More about our program:
- Classes are lead by dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons, and leading industry physicians and medical aesthetics experts
- Students train on multiple, industry-leading technologies
- Training is done in our luxury, retail medical spa training center
- We have a medical advisory board with over 100 years of combined experience
- We also have a business development/marketing seminar
- We’ve been featured in the top national health and beauty publications
- We pioneered the industry for education in Laser, Botox, and Filler training
“I’m so thankful to have passed through the doors of the National Laser Institute. This was an awesome experience. The educators are experienced and supportive and caring. I feel that I will make some employers very happy with the quality of my education. I would definitely recommend National Laser Institute. Thank you, Louis Silberman and staff, in Arizona!” – Shar Williams
“My experience here at National Laser Institute was one I’ll never forget. I learned a great deal of information about the many different machines and procedures in this ever-growing industry. I also enjoyed the wonderful instructors and their vast experiences with lasers.” – Amanda Michaud
“My experience has been amazing! I loved meeting so many new people and working with the best lasers–and having the best instructors!! They were all great and had the BEST personalities. I learned so much by doing clinical and being quizzed by the instructors. It was so much fun getting to work with clients alongside the instructors!” – Lacey Mack
As the leading cosmetic laser training school in the country, the National Laser Institute has created a new cutting-edge online experience to enable you to continue on your journey towards your exciting new cosmetic laser career. During our Hybrid* Online Comprehensive Laser Course you will receive a combination of online classroom laser training and clinicals variety of instructors and live demonstrations with several hours on each modality. Modalities include Laser Hair Removal, Photofacial, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Radiofrequency Skin Rejuvenation, Coolsculpting, Cellulite Reduction, Tattoo Removal, Radiofrequency Skin Tightening, and Microneedling.
If you are interested in being able to perform cosmetic laser treatments, then check out our courses and give us a call at 855-637-4530 for more information!
Check out our podcast all about getting into the medical aesthetic industry! Listen on Apple Podcasts and subscribe!