This 2-day course is led by industry leading medical professionals. Attendees will learn and understand the protocols associated with this non-surgical procedure as well as safety.
Doctors, nurses and other medical professionals can take our 2-day PDO thread lift course.
The PDO thread lift course is offered for medical professionals who have completed National Laser Institute’s Botox, Dermal Filler & Advanced Injectable Course OR has 6 months of Botox/Dermal Filler injecting experience.
PDO Thread Lift Program Objectives
Our 2-day course on PDO threads includes didactic and hands-on training. During the classroom portion, attendees will learn a brief history of PDO threads, indications for use, as well as prevention and management of complications. A comprehensive demonstration will be performed during classroom instruction.
Attendees will also learn about:
- Patient selection
- Facial anatomy
- The benefits of PDO threads
- Techniques for optimal results
During the second half of the course, attendees will have hands-on training, working on real clients in an educational setting. The class is broken up into small groups — no more than five attendees per instructor.
Attendees will be just a foot from the training bed where they will watch instructors perform live demonstrations and their peers practice PDO threads. In addition, they will have the opportunity to work on scheduled clients in order to gain real world experience.
By the end of the course, attendees will know how to administer some of the most popular PDO thread treatments:
- Cheek vector lift
- Jaw lift
- Lip enhancement/Peri oral lines
- Nasal labial folds
- Neck lift
- Eyebrow lift
And attendees will demonstrate the use of three types of threads: barbed, smooth and twist.
Sample Course Schedule: PDO Threads CME/CE
|Intro to PDO Threads Training and Hands-On Clinical Practice|
|8:30am – 11:00am||Didactic Education|
|11:00am – 12:00pm||Lunch Break|
|12:00pm – 6:00pm||PDO Threads Hands-|
On Clinical Training
|PDO Threads Hands-On Clinical Practice|
|8:30am – 9:30am||Question & Answer|
|9:30am – 12:00pm||PDO Threads Hands-|
On Clinical Training
|12:00pm – 1:00pm||Lunch Break|
|1:00pm – 6:00pm||PDO Threads Hands-|
On Clinical Training
The Benefits of PDO Threads
PDO threads are an excellent treatment option for clients who aren’t ready for a face lift surgery. This non-surgical face lift utilizes monofilament fibers, which dissolve over time, to lift and reposition the skin in order to accentuate the cheeks, diminish the jowls and tighten the jawline.
This medical aesthetic treatment can be combined with Botox, dermal fillers and other injectables to achieve optimal results. The procedure takes 30 minutes or less to perform and the side effects are mild as recovery time is minimal. It takes 4-6 months to fully absorb the sutures as the skin heals/builds collagen.
The benefits of PDO threads include:
- New collagen stimulation
- Increased skin rejuvenation
- Skin lifting and brightened skin tone
- Instant and sustained increase in volume
- Improvement in skin wrinkles for 12 to 18 months
- No surgery and minimal downtime
What Kind of Revenue Can PDO Threads Generate?
|INDICATION||DURATION OF PROCEDURE||AVERAGE REVENUE|
|Smoker’s lines||5-15 mins||$300|
|Marionette lines||5-10 mins||$500|
|Jawline & Cheek Lift||15-30 mins||$1,500|
|Eyebrow Lift||15-30 mins||$1,200|
|Neck Lift||15-40 mins||$1,200|
Register Today To Become an Expert At PDO Threads
What are you waiting for? Learn a new, highly profitable, non-surgical technique to create dramatic results for your patients while adding additional earning potential with your employer or an additional revenue stream to your practice.
If you want to become an expert on the industry’s most in-demand cosmetic treatments to treat multiple skincare needs, consider PDO threads training at National Laser Institute. You will be prepared to confidently provide these treatments to your patients in a safe, professional and efficient manner.
Medical Professional Testimonials
The Botox and fillers class offered a lot of hands-on experience. I gained a great deal of confidence in my ability to perform treatments, especially since the instructors are right there to guide and encourage you.
Eva S. Estes RN
Absolutely loved my experience. I learned so much and am excited about this journey of doing Botox and fillers. I am definitely planning on taking more classes. I would recommend your classes to anyone inquiring about aesthetics! Thank you so much!
Mary Beth Medina, MSN FNP-C
National Laser Institute took me from a RN with 0 experience or knowledge in medical spa knowledge to a RN that feels confident performing services to the community in my hometown in Northern Canada. There is little opportunity here to experience these services, and I’m so happy I can bring my knowledge and treatments here. Thank you, National Laser Institute!
All CME Courses at National Laser Institute
Looking for CME classes and CE courses? Browse our course selection below!
- Intro to Cosmetic Injections 2-Day Weekend Course: BOTOX®/Dysport®/Jeuveau and Juvederm/Restylane Dermal Fillers. Learn to inject Neurotoxins safely in basic areas such as the forehead, crow’s feet, and glabella. Learn to inject dermal fillers in basic areas such as marionette lines, nasolabial folds, and lips.
- Advanced Injectable 2-Day Course: Build your confidence by injecting basic areas and learning to inject off-label treatment areas including the mid-face region, platysmal bands, brow lift, lip pop, secondary smile lines, and so much more!
- Intro to PRP 1 Day Course: Learn to safely turn your client’s blood into rich platelet-rich plasma. Re-inject the PRP into tear troughs, nasolabial folds, lips, and microneedling/PRP.
- Advanced PRP 1 Day Course: Building on basic PRP training, learn to inject PRP with cannulas as well as gain exposure to hair restoration.
- Neck-Body-Veins: 3 in 1 Course: Learn to perform hyper-diluted Radiesse, Kybella, and Sclerotherapy injections in this one-day course.
- PDO Threads 2-Day Weekend Course: Learn how to comfortably perform this non-surgical “facelift” which creates a subtle, refreshed look. Clients love this treatment!
- Cosmetic Laser 5-Day Course: Learn how to perform the most sought-after laser treatments like laser hair reduction, photofacials, skin tightening, Coolsculpting, and tattoo removal!
- Next Level Injections 2 Day Course: Gain in-depth knowledge of neuromodulators and dermal fillers taught by master injectors including didactic, hands-on practice, and live demonstrations on the most advanced filler techniques for Botox, Dermal Fillers, Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) & More! This course is designed for any injector in the marketplace who has taken injection training prior from any training school or has done injecting before.
- Sculptra Aesthetic Injection Course: Get ready to learn how to inject the latest and greatest Sculptra® Aesthetic injection techniques to contour the face and body and regenerate collagen to restore lost volume for mindblowing results lasting up to 2 years!
- Next Level Laser Course: Discover advanced training in a mix of treatment protocols including the Carbon Facial, Advanced Treatment Layering, Advanced Fractional CO2, Advanced Radio Frequency Microneedling, Advanced Multi-Modality Rosacea & Melasma, Advanced Active Acne & Acne Scars, and Advanced Surgical & Trauma Scares & Stretch Marks. This course is designed for anyone in the marketplace who has taken cosmetic laser training prior from any training school or has worked with cosmetic lasers before.
- Medical Director 24-hour Online On Demand Course: Learn how to be the supervising party overseeing a medspa or medical aesthetics practice at a physician’s office or any type of location. Safety guidelines, regulations, procedure knowledge, and A-Z “How To” instruction.