Concise, well-constructed CME class with instructors who are knowledgeable, skilled, and professional and adhere to the industry’s highest standards.
I’m very grateful to have been apart of this dynamic school.
I’d like to say that the overall experience was an eye-opener for me specifically as it applies to aesthetic nursing.
I came to National Laser Institute looking for something to supplement my full-time job as an ICU nurse.
I’m a middle-class mom, wife, and nurse.
Awesome laser/fillers class! Made learning fun.
The instructors are experts in their field and are very patient as well as flexible.
I found the hands-on training to be invaluable!
Posts: Medical Professionals
- Aesthetician & Career Changers
- All News Media
- As Seen On TV
- Botox & Dermal Filler Training
- CME Courses
- CME Injector
- Cosmetic Laser Career
- Cosmetic Laser Training
- How to Market Yourself
- In The News
- Industry News
- Laser Career
- Laser Careers
- Marketing Your Spa Business
- Medical Aesthetics Training
- Medical Aesthetics Treatments
- Medical Director Course
- Medical Professional Courses
- Medical Professionals
- Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy Training
- President and Founder
- School Reviews in the News
- Sclerotherapy Training
- Student Success Stories