Interested in Coolsculpting Hybrid Online Classes in the Scottsdale area? Our programs are intended to teach you the ins and outs of Coolsculpting. But that’s not all, we cover a variety of popular laser treatments, to help you better prepare for the workforce.
What Is A Hybrid Online Class?
In the tech driven world of today, you have more than one option when it comes to earning an education. Traditionally, you only had one choice, and that was a classroom and paper degree. But with the internet, this concept is morphing to fit the times.
Nowadays, if you have a smartphone, you can check your bank account while listening to Joe Rogan. And chances are pretty good that you’ll never have to know how to balance a checkbook (or write a check…). Hybrid classes work much in the same way.
If you want, you could call traditional classes ‘checkbooks’ and hybrid classes ‘smartphones.’ Essentially, a hybrid class allows you to do everything you can do in a classroom from the comfort of your home. But, when it comes time to learn something that requires hands-on, you can pocket your iPhone and drive to school.
Where Does Coolsculpting Work?
You can use Coolsculpting on many different areas of the body, including:
- Inner/outer thighs
- lower/upper back
- Chest and neck
- + more
What Types Of Coolsculpting Will I Learn In A Hybrid Online Class?
Once you’ve signed up for CoolSculpting Hybrid Online Classes in Scottsdale, you can expect to learn about 4 applicators. In addition, and depending on how late in the year it is, you may also cover a 5th.
- CoolCore – Is one of the most popular applicators you will use. It’s primary focus is areas of the abdomen, although it can address other spots of interest.
- CoolFit – We use CoolFit on the inner thigh and upper arm. Ideally, you’ll use CoolFit on longer areas of the body.
- CoolCurve+ – Is the next generation of CoolCurve, and is intended for curvy areas of the body. You’ll use this applicator on spots like love-handles.
- CoolMax – Where CoolCore is used to treat smaller areas, CoolMax can handle larger spots. In fact, it can treat area 2.5 times the size of other applicators.
- CoolSmooth Pro – Coolsculpting is intended to be used on areas with enough fat to ‘pinch’. However, CoolSmooth pro doesn’t require that pinch, and is great for spots without a ton of fat, that require shaping.
- CoolMini – By this time you read this article, the newest addition to the Zeltiq family may be in rotation. As you would imagine, CoolMini will be used to treat smaller areas of fat where most applicators can’t. In theory, this wand will work great for double chins, and possibly underarms.
Learn more about Coolsculpting Hybrid Online Classes Scottsdale – FAQ’s
Attending Online Classes In Scottsdale
Coolsculpting hybrid online classes in Scottsdale are a great alternative to the SCC. In the past, you had to live within a short drive to college campus. But, that’s part of the beauty of the online class – you don’t have to live close!
Our hybrid class structure here at NLI is about as flexible as it can get. We can work around your busy schedule, and guide you in the right direction, while your comfortable at home.
During our Hybrid Online Comprehensive Laser Course you will receive online classroom laser training with a variety of instructors and live demonstrations with several hours on each modality. Then choose one of our nationwide locations to attend your clinicals for hands-on learning!
Modalities include Laser Hair Removal, Photofacial, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Radiofrequency Skin Rejuvenation, Coolsculpting, Cellulite Reduction, Tattoo Removal, Radiofrequency Skin Tightening, and Microneedling.