As an esthetician, there are many different treatments you can perform. Getting laser certification for estheticians allows you to expand your treatment offerings. You will be able to treat clients with laser treatments. You can attack the root cause of issues. Skin issues such as acne, dark spots, and wrinkles. Is there any better feeling than being able to improve the confidence of your clients?
Getting laser certification for estheticians
Firstly, when you decide to get laser certification for estheticians you first need to pick a school. Here at the National Laser Institute, we offer the best education around for the medical aesthetic field. From in-demand treatments such as CoolSculpting to laser safety, we cover it all! The instructors are top in their field. You won’t ever feel alone. We are there for you every step of the way. We offer small class sizes so you get the attention you need. Starting a new career can be scary, we get it! That’s why we make sure you have a lot of support. We have had over twenty-thousand students go through our program. Many of them have gone on to even work for themselves. Therefore, if you are looking for a program that will change your career life forever this is it!
Why choose us?
Here are some reasons why you should choose us for laser certification for estheticians:
- Classes lead by dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons, and leading industry physicians and medical aesthetics experts
- Train on multiple, industry-leading technologies
- Luxury, retail medical spa training center
- Staffed with a specific team of 20 customer service/marketing agents
- Medical advisory board with over 100 years of combined experience
- Business development/marketing seminar
- Featured in the top national health and beauty publications
- Industry pioneer for education in Laser, Botox, and Filler training
This industry is booming right now! As more and more clients look to laser treatments. Now is the time to jump in. Whether you want to learn online or in person, we have a program for you. Take into account the best way you learn and how much time you have to dedicate. If this is a change you really want to make you will be able to find the time to take our course and make the leap of faith. Now is the perfect time to get laser certification for estheticians!
If you take an online course with us or our hybrid* program, know you will still receive the same training. Now you can learn from the comfort of your home or at one of our schools. In our hybrid* program, you will receive hands-on training in the latest treatments. Popular treatments such as:
- Laser hair removal
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) photofacial
- Laser spider vein reduction
- Laser acne treatments
- CoolSculpting body contouring
- Laser wrinkle reduction
- Cellulite reduction
- Laser skin tightening
- Radiofrequency (RF) skin tightening
- Laser tattoo removal
Adding these treatments to what you can offer clients will expand your career. Clients will be able to get a wide range of treatments from you. The knowledge you have about the skin will also expand. Whatever your goals are this will help you in the future. Whether you want to work for yourself, at a medspa, or even a physician’s office. During the classroom portion of your training you will learn:
- Treating different skin conditions and types
- Evaluating skin types using the Fitzpatrick scale
- Skin physiology and tissue interactions
- Laser Physics
- Laser Safety
- Indications and contraindications
- How to perform the consultation process
- Laser settings and functionalities
What will you know?
By the end of the complete training to for laser certification for estheticians you will be able to:
- Recognize the cosmetic client’s unique characteristics
- Understand the fundamentals of how a laser interacts with skin tissue
- Explain how different types of light-based devices interact with the skin
- Identify safety issues and complications as well as recognize contraindications for various cosmetic laser treatments
- Determine which types of laser treatments will create the desired results for your clients
- Understand the hazards associated with cosmetic lasers and how to avoid them
- Demonstrate proper technique and safe operation of laser and pulsed light devices
- Explain the benefits, expectations, and results associated with several laser devices
Lastly, here are some testimonials from students that have gone through our program:
“My experience at National Laser Institute was amazing. Not only was the course amazing, but the entire staff was as well! Everyone was positive and really seemed to enjoy their job. The instructors were very knowledgeable in every aspect of the industry and very willing to share their experiences.”
Take the leap now!
Want to start? Give us a call today and be on your way to your dream career! You could be the next student to leave us an amazing review!
During our Hybrid* Online Comprehensive Laser Course you will receive online classroom laser training with a variety of instructors and live demonstrations with several hours on each modality. Then choose one of our nationwide locations to attend your clinicals for hands-on learning!
Modalities include Laser Hair Removal, Photofacial, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Radiofrequency Skin Rejuvenation, Coolsculpting, Cellulite Reduction, Tattoo Removal, Radiofrequency Skin Tightening, and Microneedling.
If you’re ready to get started in the medical aesthetic industry then give us a call at 855-637-4530 to talk with one of our admission representatives. They’ll answer all your questions and guide you through the whole process.