Premier 14-Day Cosmetic Injections and Aesthetic Lasers
What Does This Course Offer?
You asked for one course that covers everything in medical aesthetics from A to Z—and we listened!
Many medical professionals want to offer their patients a wide variety off in-demand non-surgical procedures—both cosmetic injections and aesthetics lasers. After all, wouldn’t most patients prefer getting services from an already trusted source, in one convenient location?
In our Premier 14-Day Cosmetic Injections and Aesthetic Lasers Course, you’ll start with 5 full days of classroom and hands-on training in the exciting world of aesthetic lasers, including classroom and hands-on instruction in:
- Laser skin rejuvenation
- Radio frequency (RF) skin tightening
- Intense pulsed light (IPL) photofacial
- Body contouring
- Laser tattoo removal
- Laser hair reduction
- RF/microneedling skin rejuvenation
Next, you’ll move in to our Introduction to Botox and Dermal Fillers training course, perfect for the medical professional seeking the basics of neurotoxins and dermal fillers including: Botox, Dysport and Jeuveau for forehead lines, glabellar (between eyebrow) lines and crow’s feet, and dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane and Versa in areas including lips, nasolabial folds (smile lines) and marionette (puppet) lines.
Following that, you’ll learn to inject in the mid-face (cheeks) region using popular fillers such as Voluma and Restylane Lyft. You will also use a variety of neurotoxins and fillers to address off label areas such as lip pop, brow lift, masseters, smokers lines and whatever clients desire with the goal to give you more hands on practice.
Premier Injectables Training
What’s next, after five days of aesthetics laser training and four days of neurotoxins/dermal fillers training? You’ll move right in to other in-demand cosmetic injections, ensuring you’ll walk away with the knowledge, skills and confidence to offer your patients the non-surgical medical aesthetics treatments they desire, including:
2 days of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)injections, employing the body’s own platelet-rich plasma to stimulate the production of fresh collagen, rejuvenate soft tissues, and enhance skin smoothness and firmness
2 days of PDO threads for collagen growth and to provide an instant non-surgical lift
What are PRP?
A Proven History in Medicine and a New Frontier in Cosmetic Rejuvenation:
PRP has a rich history in sports medicine, orthopedics, dentistry, and reconstructive surgery. It has now proven its effectiveness in cosmetic facial rejuvenation, offering a remarkable natural treatment.
The Science Behind PRP:
PRP is a naturally occurring substance in our bodies. To perform a PRP treatment, a small blood sample is obtained from the client and processed in a centrifuge to isolate platelets and plasma from other blood components. This concentrated plasma, enriched with platelets, is the platelet-rich plasma used in treatments.
Rejuvenating Skin with PRP:
When injected into the skin, PRP triggers the growth of new collagen. Recent studies also indicate its ability to alleviate sun damage while smoothing and firming the skin. It’s particularly effective in addressing common age-related skin concerns including dark circles, hollow areas under the eyes, fine lines, sagging, loss of firmness and uneven skin tone.
PRP Versus Dermal Fillers:
Unlike dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, and Voluma which target specific wrinkles or areas using natural substances like hyaluronic acid, PRP focuses on enhancing overall skin texture and tone.
Why Kybella Submental Fat Reduction Training?
Kybella is an injectable deoxycholic acid, a non-surgical treatment for reducing moderate to severe fat on the upper neck. Until recently, the only way to get rid of unwanted fat under the chin was through liposuction. While liposuction can be effective in fat removal, it doesn’t address lax, excess skin often left behind.
Kybella injections contain a naturally occurring molecule that eats away at fat cells, leaving skin substantially tighter and the jaw more defined and contoured. Medical professionals will be sure to want to include this as one of their nonsurgical cosmetic procedures offered.
Kybella was FDA-approved in April 2015 as a non-surgical injectable for reducing moderate to severe fat on the upper neck. Allergan (the company that owns Botox, Juvederm, Voluma and CoolSculpt) acquired Kybella for over $2 billion. Kybella is now considered the gold standard for chin fat reduction.
Patient Benefits of Kybella
- Reduction in the fatty area under the chin
- Smoother, tighter skin
- Better defined jawline and improved facial profile
Why Hyper-Diluated Radiesse Training?
Discover the wonderful world of biostimulator fillers with a sneak peek at injecting hyper-diluted Radiesse, a cosmetic injection used to non-invasively reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin.
In this course module, you’ll learn how hyper-diluted Radiesse is used to treat the delicate skin on the neck. As you evolve in the industry, you will discover other areas that are ideal for this cosmetic injection include the temples, cheeks, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, chin, jawline, hands, décolletage, and other areas experiencing volume loss.
The procedure involves injecting a very small amount of Radiesse into the skin. The Radiesse is then diluted with saline solution to make it less concentrated, reducing the risk of side effects such as swelling, bruising, and pain as well as to spread the product more evenly.
Patient Benefits of Hyper-Diluted Radiesse
- Soften wrinkles and fine lines.
- Fill hollows and sunken areas.
- Stimulate collagen production for a more youthful appearance.
Why Sclerotherapy Training?
More than 80 million people in America suffer from venous disease. Sclerotherapy is FDA-approved to help remove unwanted spider veins. Patients enjoy sclerotherapy’s ability to remove unsightly (and sometimes painful) spider veins. Medical professionals who want to expand their range of services can benefit from sclerotherapy certification.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to safely eliminate unwanted spider veins from different areas of the skin with the safe preparation, dilution, and delivery of sclerosing agents.
- Distinguish between cosmetic and venous disease.
- Understand protocols for client preparation with pre- and post-procedural care instructions.
- Become knowledgeable in sclerotherapy contraindications and safety protocols.
- Learn epidemiology, development, and classification of venous insufficiency.
Why PDO Threads Training?
PDO threads are a skin rejuvenation treatment in which an absorbable material is inserted beneath the surface of the skin to stimulate collagen growth and provide an instant lifting effect. Historically, polydioxanone (the material the threads are made from) has been used for biomedical applications, particularly in cardiothoracic surgery. It wasn’t until recently, however, that PDO threads have been used for anti-aging services. PDO threads is known as the non-surgical facelift and is not only one of the hottest tickets in the medical aesthetics world but also one of the most lucrative.
During a PDO threads treatment, a hypodermic needle loaded with a synthetic suture is gently placed below the skin’s surface. The injected threads are strategically placed within the dermis and grasp on to the loose skin as they are repositioned into place, providing an instant lift. From there, the foreign material will begin to synthesize new collagen. In the following weeks, this will improve skin laxity and droopiness.
The absorbable, non-surgical threads will remain under the skin for approximately four to six months before the body absorbs them naturally. Since there are no cuts or incisions, the threads are placed without leaving any scarring or permanent blemishes. Also known as embedded threading, this treatment can be used on the face and various areas of the body to create a lift, rather than restore volume.
During the PDO training section, you will learn how to inject PDO threads into the following areas:
- Cheek vector lift
- Jaw lift
- Lip enhancement/Peri oral lines
- Nasal labial folds
- Neck lift
- Eyebrow lift
- Inner thighs
- Upper arms
Attendees will implement the use of three types of threads: barbed, smooth and twist.
Premier 14-Day Cosmetic Injections and Aesthetics Lasers Course Objectives
At the end of our 14-Day training course, you will possess a comprehensive understanding of cosmetic injections and aesthetic lasers, which includes the following:
- How to assess patients’ individual needs and determine which products are best for them
- The specific muscles of facial expression as well as the history, safety, side effects and possible contraindications of neurotoxins and dermal fillers
- How to incorporate various techniques including retrograde, anterograde, serial, fanning and cross-hatching
- Extrinsic factors contributing to the aging process
- Various available anesthetics for pain control
- Extensive hands-on experience
- 4-5:1 student-teacher ratio during the hands-on portion
- Opportunity to inject all 11 areas of the face
- Opportunity to rotate through and work with all instructors, experiencing different styles in the art of injection
- CE/CME training hours and certification upon completion
- Marketing and business development seminar taught by CEO/Owner Louis Silberman, a pioneer in the medical aesthetics training industry for 25+ years
- Additional hands-on practice in Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau and more as well as dermal fillers including Juvederm, Restylane, Versa and more
- Enhanced skills in injecting both traditional and off-label areas
- Thorough understanding (and hands-on experience) of many other in-demand nonsurgical cosmetic procedures including PRP, PRP with microneedling, PRP with cannula, Kybella, hyper-diluted Radiesse and sclerotherapy
- An opportunity to understand and implement an aesthetic eye for maximum results and patient satisfaction
- The confidence to offer your patients a wider variety of in-demand cosmetic injection and aesthetic laser procedures
Additional Course Objectives
You will also be able to:
- Identify who is a candidate for Botox and dermal fillers
- Understand the aesthetic consultation process
- Explain why lines and folds occur and how to treat them using various cosmetic injections
- Explain the indications and contraindications of dermal fillers and Botox injections
- Demonstrate proper cosmetic injection technique for various anti-aging services
- Explain the anatomy and musculature of the face
- Understand the different types of cosmetic fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, etc.)
- Identify the risks and benefits of various anti-aging services
- Explain the risks, benefits, and pre- and post-care protocols
- Understand the fundamentals of injecting neurotoxins in the three most popular areas – glabellar, crows’ feet and forehead as well as a variety of off-label areas
- Understand the fundamentals of injecting dermal fillers in the three most popular areas – lips, smile lines and puppet lines as well as the mid-face and other popular off-label areas
Increase Your Earning Potential
Cosmetic injections are a cash-based (not insurance-based) and lucrative way to yield a steady stream of revenue, with the potential of turning every patient into repeat business. For example, the average dermal filler patient requires two approximately $650 syringes for each 30-minute treatment, so that’s potentially $2,600 per hour. Botox treatments typically cost around $500 and take less than 15 minutes to perform. If you see four patients in one hour, that’s approximately $2,000.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is ideal for medical professionals who want to practice “happy medicine” by building patients’ confidence and self-esteem! It’s also perfect for physicians wanting to add additional (cashed-based) revenue to their practices and any medical professional who is experiencing fatigue and burnout due to long hours, stress, etc.
Our attendees include Nurse Practitioners (NPs), Registered Nurses (RNs), Physicians, Physician Assistants (PAs) and in a few states, Dentists (DDS). Whether you’re looking for a new career–full-time or part-time, or to open your own business—the options are endless.
Building Your Cosmetic Injections Brand
Included in your tuition is exclusive access to our sister company, Louology, a platform dedicated to providing insights and knowledge essential for success in the aesthetics field. Louology offers a comprehensive resource covering everything required to establish, manage, and expand your own practice, making it an invaluable asset for future practice owners.