Looking for laser skin rejuvenation e-courses in Dallas? We offer a laser skin rejuvenation e-course at NLI. You can complete our hybrid* course. This gives you the ability to learn remotely and learn at our Dallas school. This gives you the best of both worlds when it comes to education! A lot of people learn more when they learn online. At the same time, a lot of people learn best from in-person, hands-on learning. Either way, you are still getting our top of the industry education in the field of medical aesthetics!
Our Laser Skin Rejuvenation E-courses in Dallas
Curious about what our laser skin rejuvenation e-courses in Dallas includes? You’ll learn everything you need to know to become a laser technician. In the first portion of your learning, it will all be remote. During this time you will learn all about laser safety and laser technology. You’ll also learn about pre and post-treatment care for clients. Here’s an overview of the topics you’ll go over:
Topics will include:
- Treating different skin conditions and types
- Evaluating skin types using the Fitzpatrick scale
- Skin physiology and tissue interactions
- Laser Physics
- Laser Safety
- Indications and contraindications
- How to perform the consultation process
- Laser settings and functionalities
- Laser Safety Officer (LSO) training
During part two of your course, you will come to our school in Dallas! One of the things that sets our course apart is that you get to treat real, paying clients! You’ll work on clients under the supervision of our expert instructors. They have years of experience in this industry! You’ll be able to leave our course feeling confident in your ability to succeed in this industry! Following the course you’ll be able to:
- Recognize the cosmetic client’s unique characteristics
- Understand the fundamentals of how a laser interacts with skin tissue
- Explain how different types of light-based devices interact with the skin
- Identify safety issues and complications as well as recognize contraindications for various cosmetic laser treatments
- Determine which types of laser treatments will create the desired results for your clients
- Understand the hazards associated with cosmetic lasers and how to avoid them
- Demonstrate proper technique and safe operation of laser and pulsed light devices
- Explain the benefits, expectations, and results associated with several laser devices
Come to Dallas!
Learning a new skill in a whole new place is exciting! Come to our school in Dallas and step outside your comfort zone. You’ll leave your day to day routine behind and be exposed to a whole new place. There is nothing more exciting than experiencing a new city. Many of our students make life-long friends during their course with us. They leave with new skills, new friends, and amazing memories.
Why take our course
Why come to NLI for laser skin rejuvenation e-courses in Dallas? We offer the most comprehensive course available! You’ll gain the most in-depth knowledge of the medical aesthetic industry. We have over seventeen years of experience in this industry. Thousands of graduates have gone on to have successful careers in this industry. From starting their own businesses to working at medspa and tattoo shops. They all have success and you can too!
Start a new career today!
Ready to start your new career? Give us a call today! You won’t regret it!
During our Hybrid* Online Comprehensive Laser Course you will receive online classroom laser training with a variety of instructors and live demonstrations with several hours on each modality. Then choose one of our nationwide locations to attend your clinicals for hands-on learning!
Modalities include Laser Hair Removal, Photofacial, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Radiofrequency Skin Rejuvenation, Coolsculpting, Cellulite Reduction, Tattoo Removal, Radiofrequency Skin Tightening, and Microneedling.
If you’re ready to get started in the medical aesthetic industry then give us a call at 855-637-4530 to talk with one of our admission representatives. They’ll answer all your questions and guide you through the whole process.